Famous People You Have Met

Tools    

My God, this list would be insanely long if I even began to attempted it.....the list would easily surpass a thousand.

Really? How insanely long??? Go ahead and at least name a few. Can't be hard. I met so many people myself, yet I could remember alot of them.

A thousand? You are not including the Teletubbies are you?

Really? How insanely long??? Go ahead and at least name a few. Can't be hard. I met so many people myself, yet I could remember alot of them.
OK, you asked:

Joe Montana
Ronnie Lott
Steve Young
Jerry Rice
Roger Craig
Dwight Clark
Bill Walsh
I could name nearly every 49er that was alive from the 70's through the 90's- not sure if you know sports or 9ers, so I'll spare you the entire roster-of-existence. (Our family's had season tickets since they began in '46.)

I'd say most every NBA player from the 80's. My Dad had season tickets in the 3rd row for 3 decades of Golden St. Warriors basketball (This was when sporting events were still priced for middle-class families.)

Oh, yeah, and as a kid I was a less-than-bashful autograph hound.

I managed the fitness/tennis club on Forest Lawn Drive right behind Warner Bros. for over 2 1/2 years.
http://www.sportscentertltc.com/
regulars:
Matthew Perry (driven his car a "Z")
Carlos Alazraqui (a friend, and fellow Bay Area-native/9er fan.)
Bob Saget (driven his car)
The Nelson Twins
Bill Shatner (I set up the ball machine on one of the courts and he said, "Paul, call me Bill.")
Neil Patrick Harris
Victor Kemper (big time cinematographer)
Lou Felder
Ethan Phillips (funny as hell)
Jimmy Kimmel
Keanu Reeves
Andy Garcia
Liz Sheridan (Seinfeld's mom)
Annie Potts
John D'Aquino (Seinfeld's "it's not a date-date guy" and Cory in the House)
Armin Shimerman
Yancey Arias
Hunter Tylo

We hosted the first Elizabeth Glazier Pediatric AIDS Foundation's Celebrity Dodgeball Tournament (2002) Hosted by David & Courtney Arquette, of which I was VIP security (a cake job)
Some guests:
Matt Stone, Trey Parker, Michael Rapaport, most of the 90210 cast , Jeff Probst and many of Survivor's stars (Ethan, Jenna, ?, ?, ?), Backstreet Boys, Harland Williams (who I worked with on Down Periscope), Brendan Frasier, Thora Birch, Michael Rosenbaum, Alyson Hannigan, The Barbie Twins , David Spade, Zachery Ty Bryan, gameshow host Tom Kennedy, Caroline Rhea,

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryList...yp=gls====8622
http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/?id=691
http://www.bittersweet-delight.net/g....php?album=421

As an extra:
Ted Danson (Getting Even W/Dad)
McCauley Caulkin (same)
The cast of Down Periscope (Kelsey Grammar, Lauren Holly, Duane Martin, Bruce Dern, Harland Williams, Rip Torn, Toby Huss-funny MoFo)

I was an extra in a Friends episode but only talked to Hank Azaria & Ross. Before you can ask...
The Cheesecake Episode
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0583504/

others:
Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals (friends since '95)
Laura Durn (Ben's wife)
James Spader
Muhammad Ali
Rickey Henderson
Pete Rose
Elle Macpherson
"The Godfather of Soul" James Brown (in Italy '88)
Timothy Leary
Ken Kesey (signed a copy of Cuckoo's Nest for me at an SJSU event)
Geraldo Rivera
Maya Angelou
Doug Benson
Ben Davidson
Cory Snyder
Mike Gallego
Brent Musburger
Jerome Bettis
Vida Blue (His son was a friend/classmate)
MC Hammer
BB King
Robby Kreiger (he wrote Light My Fire)
Samuel Jackson (at Pebble Beach)
Smother's Brothers (same)
Costner (same)
VJ Singh (same)
Clint Eastwood (same)
Christy Fitchner (Miss U.S.A. '86 @ Disneyland)
Playmate Laurie Carr (Miss Dec. '86)
Playmate Julie Peterson (Miss Feb. '87)

Working with photographer Patrick Ecclesine:
Luc Robitaile (sp?)(hockey)
Mickey Avalon

http://www.facesofsunset.com/

Can I stop now? This is mostly off the top of my head, and more might come to me, but these are people I've actually met, not just seen from afar.

OMG, I almost forgot one of the most beautiful woman I've ever known, a co-worker at the tennis club, Cerina Vincent!
http://images.google.com/images?sour...=1&sa=N&tab=wi

(Whew! Saved the best for last.)

And I can post pics of some of the above... but not now...eyes bleeding...

http://www.sizzlequiz.com/SelectFreeGame.aspx?c=Movies

Lets put a smile on that block
I spent last night dancing and drinking with the cast of Skins. So. Much. Fun. Before the night was up i even managed to get one of their phone numbers

blib youre sooooo bad!

me. cousin played for the san diego padres and cincinatti reds in the 90s, so I have a glove signed numerous times over by the roster. all I can remember is that Roberto Santiago was mean. all the time, and to every child.

Dr. Jan Adams (of Donda West fame) is my dad's best friend from grade school, and so spent many years trying to convince us that his body was a temple (it is NOW). We watched the SuperBowl at his place in Laguna Beach last year. Ive since learned that he is still very impressed with himself.

The Winans sang with our choir last year at a funeral. It was quite an odd experience, being starstruck when you should be grieving, but wow, they can seriously SING - even better in person.

cant think of any others that Ive actually talked to offhand, but have seen several on the street (not quite the same as speaking to them).

speaking of being a child autograph hound (those are the days!), anybody hear more about those boy papparazzi?

Considering where I live, I see a variety of well known people off and on... and have spoken to a few over the years... but I'd never go out of my way to bother them... as long as they're not breaking the law or in need of my services while I'm on duty... I'd rather just leave them be.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am half agony, half hope.
I've met Robert Osborne.

I also had lunch with James Valentine, (he's famous if you follow Maroon 5's music) but didn't know he was famous until after we had shared a plate of french fries and were talking about our jobs.

Like Caity, I see lots of celebs every year when I go for my Oscar weekend, but usually leave them alone unless I'm wishing someone who's been nominated a 'good luck'.

Johann von Goethe

Oh, ya'll are just sooooooo cosmopolitan. Being NOT from one of those places where you see stars all the time, I act like a big kid(assuming I can muster the courage). but then, being a goofy tourist and acting like a goofy tourist is the one thing I do allow myself. tourists are forgiven all ills, because cities need them. badly.

cmon, admit it.

if no one in life ever asked for an autograph, or gawked over or were visibly impressed by a lovely (building/scuplture/scene / ........person ), we'd spend the rest of our lives bored and underwhelmed, not to mention the serious identity crisis we'd give all the people who want us to appreciate them or their work.

So. Its a love/hate relationship that stars have with their fans. They are like pretty women: they really REALLY dont like being ignored. No doubt they love to hate us, but more often, they love us.

JERRY LEE LEWIS!!!
Kid Rock
Rob Zombie
Rob Thomas
Method Man
Inspecta Deck
Masta Killa
Marylin Manson
Willie Neslon
John Forgerty
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

Your mother

.....doesn't know what to put here!
I got a picture taken with the Gladiator "Diesel" years and years ago

I remember i forgot how to smile that day lol

Michael Gough (Alfred Pennyworth in the first four Batman movies)
Served him, when I was working in a restaurant some years back.

Jeremy Irons, Has a castle near my home place in Ireland, seen him around a few times!
That’s about it rely.

fbi
brittany murphy: came to the hilton hotel i was working in in 2005 to work on her movie love and other disasters. Gave me a hug. Ahhhhhh!

olivia williams: used to be a regular at the restuarant my dad was manager in and i was part timer.
I didnt even know she was gonna star in sixth sense and when i saw the movie i was like WTF??

Told her it was a good movie when she next came in.

Slylvester stallone: london rocky blaboa premiere

M night shyamalan: London the village premiere
Bryce dallas howard

bryce was very new to the scene then and she was awed by everyone screaming her name. She didnt know where to turn lol.
Like a kid lost. She enjoyed it thoguh.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
wow there are some impressive names in this thread.

Unfortunately I have had limited celeb experience. Some Brits on the forums might know Phil Jupitus, actor, comedian and regular on Never Mind The Buzzcocks. He's married to my second cousin and ive met him twice. Funny guy. My stepmother once danced with Donald Sutherland at a wedding once though - i was damn impressed with that one.