Cricket's top 100 horror movies

→ in
Tools    

Yes, but I saw it at the movies way before it was hip.
Lucky. I had to wait until it was on video. But that did mean I saw it in a double bill with The Hitcher. Best. Double. Bill. Ever.

Been away as well, good job on finishing your list though. If The Devil's Rejects is anything like House Of 1000 Corpses or any other Rob Zombie film, I don't think I'll very much like it.

American Werewolf in London is absolute class. None of your CGI, just excellent make up and stop motion...and the creaky noises when his hands grow - blerg! so good

Been away as well, good job on finishing your list though. If The Devil's Rejects is anything like House Of 1000 Corpses or any other Rob Zombie film, I don't think I'll very much like it.
Same characters, totally different style. I've seen all of Zombie's films, and liked them, but Rejects is by far the best.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
You liked the Halloween remake?

It's not bad, the sequel remake is utter trash though.

Suspect's Reviews

Cricket, how do you feel about Rob Zombie as a musical artist?

Cricket, how do you feel about Rob Zombie as a musical artist?
I just listen to the radio now, and haven't bought a CD in over 20 years, so I haven't heard that much. Someone lent me a White Zomie CD about 7 years ago and I liked it a lot. I have More Human Than Human on a CD I had made for me. Love that song.

I just saw one in Movietab that I completely forgot about. I'm a little annoyed because I saw it at the movies and also have the DVD. I should've had this somewhere in the 40's-

The Gift (2000)

I just saw one in Movietab that I completely forgot about. I'm a little annoyed because I saw it at the movies and also have the DVD. I should've had this somewhere in the 40's-

The Gift (2000)
Crick, that was a good film... I would not rank it as a horror tho.. it was like "Frailty".. a thriller/drama... some may consider it horror but not me....