Let's talk about haircuts

Tools    

I use clippers and shave my hair off every month or two. I haven't had a full head of hair in a long time. Sad because I used to have a lot of thick, wavy hair. It grows in more in the back, but not in the front.

I haven't been to a barbershop since 2009 or 2010. I hate going. In the past, my ex-boyfriend used to cut my hair when I lived with him. Before that, I went regularly to PR at Partners for haircuts.

I've had long hair nearly all my life, it's about halfway down my back and thankfully I don't really have to do much with it hairdresser wise. I had it short during 2000 and didn't like it at all(and it didn't turn out the way I wanted it when I told the hairdresser what I wanted...) so I let it grow long again.

I just wash it, use styling texture spray and then brush/comb. Hairspray if it's windy outside. That's it. I've grown up with the women in my family telling me not to do anything with my hair(perms, hair dye and so on) because it will over time damage it like it has with my Mum's hair.

As for cutting to keep it tidy and so on, a friend likes doing it for me and she last did it two days ago.

I'm too lazy to buy my own shears, so I just go to the place down the street and pay $20 for them to buzz my sides short and chop off about a half inch from the top. This occurs about once every two months.

Semper Fooey
How often do you get them?

Never

How much do you usually pay?

Nothing

Do you go to the same place every time?

Yes, the bathroon.

How long has it been since your last haircut?

I snipped a few hairs over the ears yeasterday.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I'm lucky, my wife's been doing mine for a long time, I figure I owe her a couple of grand at least by now!

I snipped a few hairs over the ears yeasterday.

I get ear hair. Nose hair too...

It's weird, as soon as I went bald I got hair growing in places I didn't know it could grow.

I have to shorten my hair bangs every two weeks or so.I go dye my hair once in 3-4 months.

About 22 dollars(15 pounds).

Yep,however, I used to go to a different place but after my hairdresser failed to dye my hair right,I changed the place and I've been going to a new one since.

8 days.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
When you get older, your head sends out scouts to other parts of the body

I get ear hair. Nose hair too...

It's weird, as soon as I went bald I got hair growing in places I didn't know it could grow.

you take it away... to show them what they had
How often do you get them? two - threa weaks

How much do you usually pay? 20 dollars

Do you go to the same place every time? yes

How long has it been since your last haircut? less then a weak

TBH I'm not sure, I grow my hair out a lot and then buzz it down, so every 7 weeks probably. Maybe less often

$14

Ya I stick with the same place for a few years at a time, and then switch around to another until I'm happy. I've been at this one for like 20 months. They still don't remember me though unlike the last place.

About 2 months, I'll be getting one in a few days though.

i just get someone in my dorm to buzz my hair every month or so

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I have paid as much as $60 for a haircut. I won't go any higher than that, but I know a few people who do. I did have a regular guy I went to, but he moved to Orlando. I would go to him every two or three months. I'm pretty good at trimming my own ends, so I would just go to him when I needed an actual cut.

Right now I'm letting it grow out which is always a nightmare. It was a little longer than chin length and I'm wanting another three or four inches. I'm trimming the ends until I get it a little longer than I want it, then I'll get it professionally cut. Until then, I wear it up most of the time.

I'm super cheap and lazy, so like twice a year or whenever having to deal with it starts really annoying me.

$15.00 or so

I go to whichever place is closest when I get fed up. Then I walk in, usually get some comment from the sylist about how long and pretty it is, then say "Uh, huh. Chop it off."

Couple months.

$15.00? Miss Vicky, where do you get your haircuts? Bikes and Buzz Cuts by Rosie?