What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Are you on Holidays Johnny?
Yea, Spring Break. I just got home this very second, actually. Yay!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Yea, Spring Break. I just got home this very second, actually. Yay!
Did you have a nice time?

I though I saw you on GGW video

Just finished an extremely late dinner now I'm getting ready to gp to bed. I have an exam tomorrow afternoon

Thanks, Destiny. Now I have 2 exams left and then I am finished school for the summer, YAY!

However, right now I am pissed about this tv we just bought. We bought a new used tv. It didn't have a remote so we got it cheeper. We figured we could just buy a universal remote for it, or use the satelite remote....well we've tried 2 universal remotes and 2satelite remotes and we still can't control it! grrr! We can change channels no problem. We just can't turn it off or control the volume! So we are back to the stone age of walking up to the tv to turn it on and off! grrr! We are going to see if we can somehow get ahold of the company that makes the tv to see if they have a remote for it. I bet this is why the person sold it to the pawn shop!

Thanks, Destiny. Now I have 2 exams left and then I am finished school for the summer, YAY!

However, right now I am pissed about this tv we just bought. We bought a new used tv. It didn't have a remote so we got it cheeper. We figured we could just buy a universal remote for it, or use the satelite remote....well we've tried 2 universal remotes and 2satelite remotes and we still can't control it! grrr! We can change channels no problem. We just can't turn it off or control the volume! So we are back to the stone age of walking up to the tv to turn it on and off! grrr! We are going to see if we can somehow get ahold of the company that makes the tv to see if they have a remote for it. I bet this is why the person sold it to the pawn shop!
What brand TV? Also, what satellite company? I am going to learn how to repair VCRs, and DVD players, next. haha No, seriously. I'm tired of losing them.
Hmmm, just PM this reply to me.

*edit*

Wishing that the word "you", was in the title of this thread. Am I the only one bothered by that?!? I don't know. It just bugs me. heheh

Just finished watching the Canucks beat
Dallas 4-1. Woooohooooooo!! The Anaheim Mighty Ducks are our next victims. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Ok bed time. I'm exhausted lol.

Just finished trying to explain to someone that their Pent 1 Laptop will not work so well on high speed cable. They insist on trying to get it to work and I have a tough time telling them their laptop is not worth but about $30 on ebay. I hate to embarass them, but do not wanna mislead them either. Oh well .

What brand TV? Also, what satellite company? I am going to learn how to repair VCRs, and DVD players, next. haha No, seriously. I'm tired of losing them.
Hmmm, just PM this reply to me.

*edit*

Wishing that the word "you", was in the title of this thread. Am I the only one bothered by that?!? I don't know. It just bugs me. heheh
I never noticed the missing "you". lol

The brand of TV is Citizen, the satelite company is Bell ExpressVu. I think that the universal remotes don't work for the model of the citizen...which sucks, they will work for other citizen models.

Right now I am eating pudding and waiting for American Idol to come on.