Bring the 80's Back

→ in
Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Since this is an 80's thread.. I will mention this.. I am putting together a list of songs from 1981 and 1982 that I enjoy. This was my freshman year of high school and it was one of the greatest times in music for me... so many songs I still enjoy today.
Why don't you expand it and make it the 80's songs?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Legend of Billie Jean (1985)

(I was listening to some Pat Benetar today, and it reminded me of this thread and film)

Bring THE A-TEAM (1983-1987) back

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find them... maybe you can hire... The A-Team

Just been talking to my 3 year old niece and apparently her favourite thing of the moment is My Little Pony. I remember that from when my kids were little back in the 80s , not that they watched it they were more for He-Man and the Masters of the Universe and Thundercats, but I never knew My Little Pony was back in fashion. I know what to buy her now for her birthday

Highlander
One of my favorite movies...

I own that film. Back in the day . . . waaay back in the day, when rental stores would go out of business, I could leave with card board boxes full of VHS. Usually just 98 cents each. That's when I bought that gem. The many uses of piano wire.

I remember laughing at that trailer at a friend's house and us both rushing down the newsagents (which had a video rental library upstairs) to find a copy.

I was also totally crushed out over the long haired Jon Bon Jovi, and the very preppy Rob Lowe, back in the 80s.
Thought that second pic was a girl at first.
Shhh, his hair was pretty, and so was his face.

Wait!
Did I ever mention anything in here, about him getting a haircut?

No!?!

DIRTY DANCING (1987)

That was the summer when everybody called me baby, & i didn't mind. Lock your frame. Oh, come on, ladies. God wouldn't have given you maracas if he didn't want you to shake 'em. I carried a watermelon.

Rating:
+ 8.5 / 10

I can not stand the effects of the 80s. Now look too fake.