Memories of Mofos

Tools    

Upon my recent injury which has left me with almost no typing ability at all I began to wonder what injuries you mofo's have amassed over the years. What crazy things have you done to yourselves?

The People's Republic of Clogher
You shouldn't have asked that question.

I've broken my right leg, right arm, nose (twice), thumb and pinky finger - all in seperate accidents, everything except the leg (dancing to Elvis when I was 4, long story) and arm (sliding on the ice when I was 11 or 12) were sports related.

I also jumped from a high wall and impaled my foot on an upturned nail - can still hear the sound as it punctured the sole of my shoe.

I guess I'm accident prone...

^^wow

three or four years ago (i dont remember now) i broke a bone of my left knee, after a little accident - a car hit me

Tripped while running around a playground like a fool and cutting the side of my head, near my eye, real bad that I needed stitches. I was 5. I have a scar now.

Also, when I was 7, almost 8, I dressed up as the devil on Halloween. I had these horns that stuck on my head. I think my mom had to use corn syrup or something to get them. Anyway, I went trick or treating, and when I got home, I took off my costume. The horns had sucked on my forehead and created these two giant, hard hickies that were freaky. My mom freaked out - she was running through the house screaming cause she thought it could be serious and permanent. I went to the emergency room and they just told us it would go away in a few weeks. And it did. But I had to go to school the next day and show everybody. I remember I wore this wool hat over them and I pulled it off to show my teacher.

I got my first hicky from devil horns...

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
At 5, I bounced off the butt end of a horse, landed hard on my seat and bit nearly clear through my lower lip.

Had the usual sledding and bike riding accidents, nothing that left a mark really.

At 17, I broke a toe in swim class, lowering myself into the pool. My toe slipped into the water intake cover just as I let go of the side of the pool. It's never been straight, since.

A few months ago me and some friends were in the woods on our bikes and there was a little jump and i tried to go off the jump but was leaning forward so the whole bike flipped forward and i landed on my head fracturing my collar bone. thats all that i had happen to me

To tally mine up, I have my present 8-stitch slice in my finger, when I was 11 I sliced the print off of the same finger, both knife-related accidents. On my 7th Birthday, I had 2nd degree burns on my right thumb after which I found out what the cigarette lighters in cars are actually for. I dislocated both my knees last year after jamming them against an armrest falling on a mopped floor. I have two scars on my face where a dog bit me in the 3rd grade. And to sum it up I don't remember anything between seeing someone take a swing at a piniatta and waking up on the ground. You turn around for one second and someone misses the 2-foot piniata and cracks you in the side of the head.

yes i also burnt the skin of one of my fingers, i still have two red marks in it that can be perfectly seen, my mom says it is because once when i was a baby and i was at a cafeteria with her i put that finger into a cup with very hot coffee, but i think it was once when i was 3 or 4 and i burnt that finger because of someone´s cigarrette at another cafeteria

and once at a relative´s home there were fireworks, and one of them was wrong or something and came to me and burnt the skin of my right hand and some of my hair, i had the mark for a long time now it cant be seen

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
And so Darth Frankenstein entered the thread!
A one inch scar on my forehead from a guy standing on my head at rugby;
dislocated knee from football ( soccer );
ligament and tendon damage in both ankles from a snowboarding accident;
various scars from playing football, mostly around my knees;
and the piece de resistance, my left leg was misdiagnosed and operated on to save amputation that left my lower left leg open down both sides for 7 days, it took over 150 stitches to sew back up, and resulted in one 10 inch scar on the right side, and one 15 inch scar down the left side of the one leg. It's still swollen two years after the operation, and the moral of the story, stay away from the British health service and surgeons playing God!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
...left my lower left leg open down both sides for 7 days, it took over 150 stitches to sew back up, and resulted in one 10 inch scar on the right side, and one 15 inch scar down the left side of the one leg.

!

When I was a kid, I dislocated three fingers in a nasty revolving door accident. And last winter, I broke my ankle attempting to learn to ice skate.

That's pretty much it - I can't really compete with Darth Frankenstein...

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by Lance McCool
When I was a kid, I dislocated three fingers in a nasty revolving door accident. And last winter, I broke my ankle attempting to learn to ice skate.

That's pretty much it - I can't really compete with Darth Frankenstein...

I'm so competative!!!
Anyone comes up with a better scar, I'm going to have to get the other leg done, or maybe a kidney removed......

i fell down a flight of stairs when i was 5
i fell in a garbage can (there was one on the ground) when i was nine
i fell on my face in january 2005 and had to have 7 stitches
i banged my knee on a metal glove compartment when i was 16...it was like a football injury...
i have fallen numerous times injuring anything you can think of...

You ready? You look ready.
Some of you might remember the incident that involved the cracking of my left wrist. Yeah, it hurt.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

So many good movies, so little time.
Mary Ellen Moffitt broke my heart.

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Originally Posted by uconjack
Mary Ellen Moffitt broke my heart.

I got ate by a shark once.

I got better.

Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
I'm so competative!!!
Anyone comes up with a better scar, I'm going to have to get the other leg done, or maybe a kidney removed......
You'll probably own in the Single Scar category, but for total injuries, I'm thinking people may want to get popcorn before sitting down to read Anonymous Last's catalogue.

Got bit above my eye by a horse, and I was trying to feed the dang thing...seed, not my face!!

52 stitches in my right bicep...long story I may tell it one day, it involves a tree, a garden hose and a shark.

Shot in left ankle by a 22 rifle

I can dislocate my left knee at will cause of an injury playing basketball

Busted my chin open when I was hotwheeling it in one of those toddle walker things with wheels.

Oh shoot the list is too long......