Albums Countdown Redux?

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
daaaaaayum.
93?!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Possibly my favorite album was by a bunch of guys on the pony and I left it off.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
And no pressings from a pair of brothers, a guy who can't play bass and Frankenstein.

This pre-countdown thread has just 59 posts less than one of my actual countdowns and 78 less than another
We can easily make both of those by ten pm

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'll submit a list, just give me till the weekend.

Suspect's Reviews

Man, the 10s is such a great decade for music.
Really?
Then too bad I missed it. Haven't listened to anything 2010s I think

PS.
Oh, I forgot, I had some 2010s soundtrack in my list
Thank the movie god.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Done. Haven't read the full thread so going by the rules in the first post. If you only need 25, just take the top 25.

Done. Haven't read the full thread so going by the rules in the first post. If you only need 25, just take the top 25.
Up to 50 is good (the nearer to that the better)

Added Thursday's! Two more made it...98 My lord, 4 Albums were just a few points away with her vote, was so tempting to just pretend there was enough. There was one case that was especially frustrating but i won't go into that now as it'll reveal stuff.

So the hunt goes on for the elusive two!

@TheUsualSuspect @Iroquois @HashtagBrownies and @anyoneelseinterested

Would a deadline of Saturday Night at 11.59 GMT be doable for you, assuming you still want to send a list? We only need two more Albums to have a 100 so your three will more than make it, that's more than two days from now. It'd just be easier if i had Sunday when i don't have anything to do to sort the ties and whatever rather than through the week, up to youze.