Fictional Characters You'd Love to Interact With...

Tools    

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I just had a conversation on facebook with Penny and Will Robinson. My inner five year old just died of joy. Who would you hang with on a slow Wednesday night, if you could choose from all of fiction?

I would like to just meet Tyler Durden, just have a chat and see what's been going on!
But I can never hang out with him all that much really, cause than it would mean I'll end up losing my mind someday!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
this is going to sound geeky as hell, but i always used to pretend i was a new admission to my favorite TV and movie families. for example, i used to secretly wish i was the sixth Bennett daughter.

that doesn't answer the question, really, but i used to imagine sitting around with the Bennett family at night, trying with all my might to keep up with the dialect, just hoping i might please Mr. Bennett or Lizzy with my sensible point of view.

heh, i'm lame.

Leeloo from The Fifth Element...

I'd like to interact with her alllll night long.

&feature=related
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

I'm going to cheat. I want to talk to G.K. Chesterton, but he's real. However, he's also a character (sort of) in Neil Gaiman's Sandman books, so I'll go with him.

Non-cheating answers: Charles from The Edge, Professor Kirke from The Chronicles of Narnia, the epilogue Raskolnikov from Crime and Punishment, and Ransom from C.S. Lewis' Space Trilogy. Oh, and from the third book in the trilogy, Andrew MacPhee.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
this is going to sound geeky as hell, but i always used to pretend i was a new admission to my favorite TV and movie families. for example, i used to secretly wish i was the sixth Bennett daughter.

that doesn't answer the question, really, but i used to imagine sitting around with the Bennett family at night, trying with all my might to keep up with the dialect, just hoping i might please Mr. Bennett or Lizzy with my sensible point of view.

heh, i'm lame.
I don't think that's lame.