What are some good Rock Operas?

Tools    

So, you know that thing where people say "asking for a friend"? Well, I actually am asking for a friend:

What are some good rock operas? He wants to see more. For reference, he's already seen (and really liked) Tommy.

HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH (2001) is wonderful.

I found this list of Rock Operas through Google, but I think this is a list of albums. If you read through the list, you may be able to figure out which of these have been made into movies.

http://www.ranker.com/list/all-rock-operas/rockboy
Yeah rock operas are albums, but there are movies made off of them sometimes. I think The Wall is the best rock opera movie.

Good stuff. I'm sure he's seen some of those, so if anyone else has any others, keep them coming! I talked up you guys and how you'd definitely provide a lot of great options.

If you're prepared to just listen and not watch, there's Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds based on the HG Wells story. Not listened to it for years but we have the LP.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It may not exactly be a rock opera, but it's close enough to deserve a mention:

Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

This!

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.