Ryan Reynolds

Tools    

Well, the dude was funny in "Waiting..."
Can't wait to see him play as Wade Wilson/DeadPool in Wolverine.

Ryan Reynolds has nice hair and nice face.......

Why did you post a link to your avatar?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

You want to post like me?
Well what on earth are you complaining about Cait. Who wouldn't want a fine picture like that on their computer. Personally I minimized the picture to create a wallpaper existing of thousands and thousands of that beautifull, charming little smiley...

I thought we could post smileys here. But they don't work.
They do work if you post them right...

Ryan Reynolds has a flawless face and nice spiked hair. He is a cool dude.
I had to look him up 'cause I didn't even know what he looked like... and ... I've already forgotten what he looked like...

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
I had to look him up 'cause I didn't even know what he looked like... and ... I've already forgotten what he looked like...
.........whhhat? He is the most beautiful, perfect, amazing specimen of male ever known to this planet. And he's funny and can act. How could you forget this?

.........whhhat? He is the most beautiful, perfect, amazing specimen of male ever known to this planet. And he's funny and can act. How could you forget this?

Uhm, I'm not gay or anything but I have a little man crush on him....

Hmmm... those pictures look a wee bit better than the ones I looked at...

Uhm, I'm not gay or anything but I have a little man crush on him....
Umm... I thought you were a chick...

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
ryan reynolds makes me think dirrty dirrty thoughts....

i mean who knew he had a body like this....

---just had to post more eye candy

I quite like him as an actor. Thought he had the strongest peformance in Smokin' Aces and has got a little bit of charisma. He just needs to be more confident in his abilities and align himself with superior directors.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I think he is a good actor and I remember him back in the day in Two Guys And A Girl In A Pizza Place.