Ridicule a favourite film of the above member.

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Lawrence of Arabia - More like Lawrence of a Bore-ia...am I right people?

Suspect's Reviews

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I agree. I've watched L of A three times over a good span, and though I'm not the type who wants to be "entertained" in the commercial sense of manipulation, I don't think desert scenery is good enough. Don't know how this made it to the Top 10 AFI list, either. It's just not interesting. I didn't even like Lawrence the character. I didn't like the acting, either.. It felt too robotic.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
As for Rhys, I consider 7 of those films excellent. I haven't seen Modern Times. I saw "Stand By Me" a long time ago, but I didn't like it as a kid, and it's a movie with kids as the main characters.

Donnie Darko on the other hand was nonsense. I hate to use the word "worthless" but the movie sure wasn't complex.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
They Shoot Horses...Don't They...More like, they should shoot the director...am I right people?

Casablanca is overrated! Humphrey Bogart was better in The Treasure of Sierra Madre!

Really Friendly Mushroom? You like the guy who likes all the midget orange people?? Oh gesh