• Pirates of the Caribnean 3
  • Code Name : The Cleaner
  • Epic Movie
  • Hanibal Rising
  • Ghost Rider
  • Wild Hogs
  • Dead Silence
  • Shooter
  • Are We Done Yet ? (hillarious trailer though)
  • Kickin it Old School
  • Delta Farce
  • Fantastic Four 2
  • License to Wed
  • Balls of Fury
  • The Game Plan (love seeing the rock and recently vin diesel in disney channel movies like this)
  • Fred Claus
  • Hitman

btw hello crashbarbarian

You want to pop the popcorn or do 'ya want me to?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

to staff: im glad that you are full, i'm glad that you are smart, i'm glad that you have senior members of whom you have their backs of whom i didn't know holden the golden was a senior member whom if he wasn't you wouldn't care, and i think the worst movie of the year is.... drum roll please... Ghost Rider!! It's the only one i couldn't finish!

meat... i can't believe you wouldn't like shooter... great popcorn flick... that scene at the farm house was so ridiculous but i loved it... much like any Die Hard movie... wink wink, also HP5 was pretty good imo. you should check them out... and thanks for saying hi!

A system of cells interlinked
to staff: im glad that you are full, i'm glad that you are smart, i'm glad that you have senior members of whom you have their backs of whom i didn't know holden the golden was a senior member whom if he wasn't you wouldn't care, and i think the worst movie of the year is.... drum roll please... Ghost Rider!! It's the only one i couldn't finish!

I must agree. I just knew I should have bailed when a buddy popped this disc in. So, so bad. I would say worst film of the last...well...ever.

I cant control my brain.
omg i totally forgot about ghost rider, I thought it was ok until he turned into the night rider, then it all just went down hill, i expected more from Nicolas Cage.
Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.

Godoggo, please give reasons for 30 days of night getting worst movie of the year honors from you. I actually enjoyed this movie.
30DON 6.5/10 - I thought the portrayl of the vampires was original and grittier than other recent vampire movies, good premise, decently good ending, ben foster is my new fav upcoming actor (negs - josh hartnett really dropped the acting ball IMO, bad character development)

For me Resident Evil 3 - Don't need to create such, Spider-Man 3 - I Hate the Actor that Played Venom/Brock, X-Men 3 - For Killing most of the X-men and mutants as well, and Transformer - For being totally different!!!....

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Godoggo, please give reasons for 30 days of night getting worst movie of the year honors from you. I actually enjoyed this movie.
I don't know where to start really. I didn't go in expecting top notch acting, the movie having Josh Harnett as the lead and all, so I won't even mention that. The pacing was horrible, the writing was some of the worst I have experienced in a long time, and while quite a few people did seem to enjoy the vampires, I thought they were silly.

My biggest complaint is that I am one of the easiest people in the world to scare, (I nearly had to leave the theater during Dawn of the Dead) and there was not one scare to be had for me. I would consider that a major fault for a horror movie.

There are a ton of other things that I could nitpick about the movie, but nothing I liked. I think I mentioned the writing? In case you were wondering what had finally brought the vampires to the wonderful little town of Barrow, one sniffs the air, and says," I wonder why we never came here before?" or something to that effect. Lazy, lazy, lazy.

One final dig at the movie and I am done. When a character is about to die and is given one final speech in which we the audience are suddenly supposed to become emotionally invested when previously we had no reason to give a rats ass then again; Lazy, lazy, lazy.

Oh yeah, the ending sucked too.

You are correct. People on this site are judged solely on the length of time that they've been here posting among us. Logic, reason, the ability to put together a coherent post *ahem* are all secondary to our purpose, which is to put together a forum of film obsessed idiots who just want to spend their lives posting within these hallowed halls. Critical thinkers need not apply.

So, the worst film I've seen this year is Blades of Glory. I actually kind of liked Ghost Rider because I was a huge Evel Knievel fan in the 70's and it brought some that back. That, and the fact that I was expecting zilch from the film perhaps made me like a little... but just a little mind you.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
give it up for LIONS for LAMBS... i don't know if it just me but i'm disappointed with this 3 plot movie... 2 offices and the mountain...
trailer of the movie was stunning and that was all it...

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm sure there are hundreds of films that are worse then this one, but it's the worse that I have seen this year....

Shrek the Third....

Followed by SAW IV.

Suspect's Reviews

Yes, Shrek the Third is an example of what today's "parodies" are: movies referencing other movies, not ridiculing or parodying them. Parody is supposed to exaggerate the flaws of whatever it's parodying for comical effect. Shrek the Third and Scary Movie 4 (I cried for several days after seeing that one) have scenes in them that look like scenes from other movies. With slapstick in them. I honestly don't see what the big deal with comedies referencing something is, if they aren't even trying to make a statement about it. It seems like an easy way out for bad comedies and general lack of screenwriters' talent to hope someone will recognize and be amused by a famous movie or pop reference.

Also, most "humor" in Shrek the Third is supposed to come from referencing modern world (for example, high school cheerleaders in Middle Ages, how's that for hilarious), which had been done in previous Shrek installments, but not in such an aggressive and unfunny way.

It's standard for sequels to cash in on familiar storylines and characters without changing much, but guys who make Shrek movies seem to go by the motto: "If it ain't broken, don't fix it, or try to improve it, or try to make it a bit more intelligent, or funny, or interesting".

The reason it wasn't the worst movie of the year was that dying frog. That was frigging funny.

Put me in your pocket...
The Worst that I've seen this year...

I Now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry
Wild Hogs
Because I Said So
Ghost Rider.

My life isn't written very well.
Maybe this goes without saying, but for me Epic Movie was a horrible comedy. Enough with the parodies Hollywoodland!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

some films I didn't bother seeing - but are most likely dumb
  • Shrek the Third
  • Resident Evil 3
  • Harry Potter 5
  • Alien vs Predator 2
  • Pirates of the Caribnean 3
  • Code Name : The Cleaner
  • Epic Movie
  • Hanibal Rising
  • Ghost Rider
  • Wild Hogs
  • Dead Silence
  • Shooter
  • Are We Done Yet ? (hillarious trailer though)
  • Kickin it Old School
  • Delta Farce
  • Fantastic Four 2
  • License to Wed
  • Balls of Fury
  • The Game Plan (love seeing the rock and recently vin diesel in disney channel movies like this)
  • Fred Claus
  • Hitman

I've only seen two movies on that whole list... one was definitely dumb... and one definitely was not....