Upcoming Animated Musicals Hall of Fame

Tools    

I like this HOF. This works well with my very busy schedule since I actually have seen most of these movies.

That being said I never saw Anastasia, Allegro Non Troppo, or Sita Sings the Blues. But I have heard of all of them, so there is that.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
How many people here, who have seen "Fantasia", have also seen Fantasia 2000?

I saw it when it was first released, but I remember nothing from it.

Out of the 13 nominations, I have seen 10. Other than "Beauty and the Beast", I haven't seen any of them recently (or even in the past 10 years or so). I am expecting this to be a good one to kick off my Hall of Fame experience here. After all, I remember liking most of what I have already seen.

I have seen lets see how many disney animated features and lets face it all the disney animated films were musicals. The Pixar and Dreamworks movies were animted but had modern music thrown in not composed music. My favorite Animated Music cal Movies were The Land Before Time yes i know a Don Bluth film but he worked on many disney Classics. Then there would be Snow White, Cinderella, Beauty and The Beast, Jungle Book, Fantasia Movies. Lion King and Hunchback Of Notra Dom. The List would go in that order for me.

I have seen lets see how many disney animated features and lets face it all the disney animated films were musicals.
Not true. Most of the modern Disney animated films are not musicals and even among the classics you have films that don't qualify, like Bambi.

Master of My Domain
Bambi is a horror film.

@SilventVamp I remember Fantasia 2000, I probably watched it when I was little, back then I immensely enjoyed it, but I rewatched it for the MoFo Animation List countdown and I was hugely disappointed, the music was there but the magic wasn't.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
How many people here, who have seen "Fantasia", have also seen Fantasia 2000?

I saw it when it was first released, but I remember nothing from it.

I have Fantasia 2000 on DVD, but I don't think I've ever watched it. I might watch a double feature when I watch Fantasia.

I have Fantasia 2000 on DVD, but I don't think I've ever watched it. I might watch a double feature when I watch Fantasia.
That would be a good idea just to get the chance to really compare the two. I know it doesn't live up to the original, but I really don't remember that much about it. Maybe I should make a double feature out of it, too.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I watched both when I was a kid and don't remember much about either. When does this start BTW?

Destiny said something about a temporary hold on the HoFs a few days ago. She said it's okay to continue the nominations, but she asked me not to start this one yet, so I'm just waiting for her "okay" to start it.

Destiny said something about a temporary hold on the HoFs a few days ago. She said it's okay to continue the nominations, but she asked me not to start this one yet, so I'm just waiting for her "okay" to start it.
Cool. It will take me a few days to start watching the noms anyway, so this is a welcome break for me .

Master of My Domain
This HoF will be good. Every post full of juicy nostalgia and grown men fighting over Disney movies. Worth the few days' wait.

I'm OK with it not starting right now, too. But I should be able to get right into it when you want to start it.

I have the new idea worked out. I was just too sick to post it last night. I'm doing sort of better right now, but I don't want to push it. Anyway, with that being said, yes, go ahead and start this thread.

This HoF will be good. Every post full of juicy nostalgia and grown men fighting over Disney movies. Worth the few days' wait.
What are you implying, that I might loose my cool and threaten someone because they did not like a Disney princess movie?

Cool. It will take me a few days to start watching the noms anyway, so this is a welcome break for me .
You guys can always start slow. Make sure everyone has a good start to collecting the movies in some sort of way for viewing, and then maybe set it up to watch them together, or close to, anyway. Why rush!?!

You guys can always start slow. Make sure everyone has a good start to collecting the movies in some sort of way for viewing, and then maybe set it up to watch them together, or close to, anyway. Why rush!?!
No need to rush. Not sure why you quoted me there? Was it because I was the first response to GBG?