What Character Best Describes the Above MoFo?

Tools    

(nailed it, btw, with the phantom)

There's treachery afoot!!!
You remind me of the characters she played

Can we try with real bullets now?

Can we try with real bullets now?

I am having a nervous breakdance

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Very strange you should think that. Jason Schwartzman shares my birthday....with me!

Here's you, Pidd.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by MinionTV
Very strange you should think that. Jason Schwartzman shares my birthday....with me!
Then perhaps it's not that strange that I should think that. Do you have separate bedrooms?

Here's you, Pidd.

Wow, that's a compliment! Cusack gets a lot of babes, I bet!

I See You When You're Sleeping
Yeah, I watched High Fidelity last night and that image came to mind when I thought of you in this thread image-less. I like to think that you sit amongst all your records typing away on mofo.