Favorite Lines from your favorite movies!

Tools    

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
peter pan (2003)

Peter: Oh, the cleverness of me.
Wendy: Of course, I did nothing...
Peter: You did a little.

Captain Hook: If I were you, I'd give up.
Peter: If you were me, I'd be ugly.

Peter: I want always to be a boy, and have fun.
Wendy: You say so, Peter, but I think it is your biggest pretend.

Wendy: Surely you must have felt love once for something... or someone.
Peter: Never. Even the sound of it offends me.
[Wendy tries to touch his face, and he jumps away]
Peter: Why do you have to spoil everything? We have fun, don't we? I taught you to fly and to fight. What more could there be?
Wendy: There is so much more.
Peter: What? What else is there?
Wendy: I don't know. I guess it becomes clearer when you grow up.
Peter: Well, I will not grow up. You can not make me.

Wendy: What? Are mermaids not sweet?
Peter: They'll sweetly drown you if you get too close

Mrs. Darling: There are many different kinds of bravery. There's the bravery of thinking of others before one's self. Now, your father has never brandished a sword nor... nor fired a pistol, thank heavens. But he has made many sacrifices for his family, and put away many dreams.
Michael: Where did he put them?
Mrs. Darling: He put them in a drawer. And sometimes, late at night, we take them out and admire them. But it gets harder and harder to close the drawer... and he does. And that is why he is brave.

Wendy: This belongs to you, and always will

A system of cells interlinked
Fargo

Gaer: Let's go to Pancakes house.

Carl: What?

Gaer: Pancakes house!!

Carl : I don't want more f***in' pancakes, man. I want to go somewhere I can get a shot and a beer, and a steak, maybe. Hey, I know this place outside Brainerd where we can get laid.

Gaer : Look, I'm f***ing hungry now, you know.

Carl : O.K., we'll go get some f***ing pancakes and then get laid.

Blade runner

Deckard: The report read "Routine retirement of a replicant." That didn't make me feel any better about shooting a woman in the back.

Batty: Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rode around their shores... burning with the fires of Orc.

Holden: Describe in single words only the good things that come into your mind about... your mother.
Leon: My mother?
Holden: Yeah.
Leon: Let me tell you about my mother.
[Shoots him]

Hannibal Chew: I just do eyes, j'j'... just eyes... just genetic design, just eyes. You Nexus, huh? I design your eyes.
Batty: Chew, if only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

Deckard: [voice-over] I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life, anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Deckard: You're reading a magazine. You come across a full-page nude photo of a girl.
Rachael: Is this testing whether I'm a replicant or a lesbian, Mr. Deckard?

Batty: I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Deckard: Say "Kiss me".
Rachael: I can't... rely on... my memories...
Deckard: Say "Kiss me".
Rachael: Kiss me.
Deckard: I want you
Rachael: I want you.
Deckard: Again
Rachael: I want you.
[pauses]
Rachael: Put your hands on me.

Lock, Stock...

Gary: Shotguns? What, like guns that fire shot?
Barry the Baptist: Oh, you must be the brains of the operation. Yes, guns that fire shot.

Winston: We grow copious amounts of ganja here, and you're carrying a wasted girl and a bag of fertilizer. You don't look like your average horti-fuc.king-culturalist.

Tom: It's not worth him giving us any trouble, 'cause he knows we'll be a pain in the arse, and who needs a pain in the arse?
Soap: I'd take a pain in the arse for half a million quid.
Tom: You'd take a pain in the arse for air miles.

Tom: It's a deal. It's a steal. It's sale of the fuc.king century! Actually, ****** it, Nick, I think I'll keep it.

"Hatchet" Harry: You must be Eddie, J.D.'s son.
Eddie: Yeah. You must be Harry. Sorry, didn't know your father.
"Hatchet" Harry: Never mind son, you just might meet him if you carry on like that.

Bacon: Harry didn't think that he did a very good job, so he grabbed the nearest thing to hand, which just so happened to be a 15 inch black rubber co.ck, and proceeded to beat poor old Smithy to death with. And that was seen as a nice way to go. Now, that, is why you pay Hatchet Harry, when you owe

Rory Breaker: Your stupidity may be your one saving grace.
Nick the Greek: Uuugh?
Rory Breaker: Don't "uuugh" me, Greek boy!

Snatch

Avi: Should I call you Bullet? Tooth?
Bullet Tooth Tony: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.

Turkish: ****** me, hold tight. What's that?
Tommy: It's me belt, Turkish.
Turkish: No, Tommy. There's a gun in your trousers. What's a gun doing in your trousers?
Tommy: It's for protection.
Turkish: Protection from what? "Zee Germans"?

Brick Top: In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again.

Turkish: You take sugar?
Brick Top: No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough.

Bullet Tooth Tony: Boris the Blade? As in Boris the Bullet-Dodger?
Avi: Why do they call him the Bullet-Dodger?
Bullet Tooth Tony: 'Cause he dodges bullets, Avi.

Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big d.ick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey fa.ggot balls.
Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dic.ks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey f.aggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a pric.k, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. (withdraws his gun) And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... ****** off.

Brick Top: I don't care if he's Muhammad I'm hard Bruce Lee. You can't change fighters.

Sol: I'm not in here to make a fuc.king bet.
Female Bookie: 'Preciate it, but all... bets... are... off. If all bets are off, then there can't be any money can't there?
Sol: I'm not fuc.king buying that.
Female Bookie: Well that's handy, 'cause I ain't fuc.king selling it.

A system of cells interlinked
O' Brother Where Art Thou

"The old tactician has got a plan. For the transportation that is, I don't know how I'm gonna keep my coiffure in order."

Pete:You miserable little snake! You stole from my kin!
Ulysses Everett McGill: Who was fixin' to betray us.
Pete: You didn't know that at the time.
Ulysses Everett McGill: So I borrowed it until I did know.
Pete: That don't make no sense!
Ulysses Everett McGill: Pete, it's a fool that looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart.

Ulysses Everett McGill: Pete, the personal rancor reflected in that remark I don't intend to dignify with comment. But I would like to address your general attitude of hopeless negativism. Consider the lilies of the god*amn field or... hell! Take at look at Delmar here as your paradigm of hope.
Delmar O'Donnell: Yeah, look at me.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Shaun of the Dead:

-"It's not hip-hop. It's electro. Prick."

"I'm not even supposed to be here today"

Clerks

You ready? You look ready.
Damn, we're in a tight spot. -O' Brother Where Art Thou
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

my love for you is like a truck beserker
would you like some making **** beserker

my love is ticking tock beserker
would you like to suck my cock beserker

Tony Montana: How'm I gonna get a scar like that eating pussy?

Tony Montana: Listen, I never f*cked over anybody in my life who never have it coming to them. You got me? All I have in this world is my ba*ls and my word and I don't break them for no one. You understand? That piece of sh*t up there, Omar, I never liked him, I never trusted him. For all I know he was the one who had me set up in which my friend, Angel Fernandez, was killed. But that's history. I'm here, he's not. You want to go on with me, you just say so. You don't you make a move.

Chris "Oz" Ostreicher: Suck me, beautiful!

Marcus Burnett: Did you see that?
Mike Lowery: They're throwing cars at us. How could I not see that?

Luca Brasi: Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your house on the day of your daughter's wedding.

Sonny: I want someone good, I mean very good, to plant that gun. I don't want my brother coming out of the bathroom with just his d*ck in his hands.

Tommy DeVito: But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f*ckin' amuse you?

Tommy DeVito: Sure, mom, I settle down with a nice girl every night, then I'm free the next morning.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!"
- John Goodman, Raising Arizona

The People's Republic of Clogher
From Heat:

"Who? What are you, a f****** owl?"

Hmm... this is difficult... so many movies to choose from... I use one inparticular CONSTANTLY... so I might as well just say it

Well, actually- it's not a line... I quote the ENTIRE MOVIE constantly... anything from Napoleon Dynamite- LOL!

Originally Posted by Tacitus
From Heat:

"Who? What are you, a f****** owl?"

I apologize in advance if these have already been mentioned, but they are the ones I use in everyday life and I'm not reading through 13 pages of quotes just to check

Principal (Billy Madison): Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Brodie (Mallrats): Brodie: Breakfast, shmreakfast. Look at the score, for Christ's sake. It's only the second period and I'm up 12 to 2. Breakfasts come and go, Renee, but Hartford, "the Whale," they only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime.

Brodie (Mallrats): Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega.

The Dude (Big Lebowski): The Dude minds, man! This just won't stand.

Tommy (Tommy Boy): You know, you can get a good look at a butcher's ass by shoving your head up it but wouldn't you rather take his word for it?

Jake Blues (Blues Brothers): I hate Illinois Nazis.

Elwood Blues (Blues Brothers): We're on a mission from God.

Mr. Garrison (South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut): Ok, now let's try to get an answer from someone who's not a complete retard... anyone?

Just a few that popped into my head.

My Top 100 favorite movies.

GC:Consider a man and his slave...
Plebian 1: What were their names?
GC: What?
Plebian1: What were they called?
GC: I don't know.
Plebian 2: You don't know!
Plebian3: He doesn't know what they were called!
GC: Oh, they were called Simon and Adrian!
Plebian2: Oh, you said your didn't know!
GC: Yes, well consider-
Plebian2: 'Es MAKIN' it up as he goes along!
From...?

And this is my BOOMstick!
Black guy from Harold and Kumar go to White Castle:

Look at me. I'm fat, black, and can't dance. Plus I have two gay fathers. People have been messing with me my whole life. But you know what? I learned that it's not worth it to get mad every time a bunch of idiots give you a hard time. In the end, the universe tends to unfold as it should. Plus I got a very large penis, so that keeps me happy.

"Follow. But! Follow only if ye be men of valor, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived! Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth." ~ The Holy Grail

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
"You know how I know this is good? Because I'm getting hard." - Bamboozled.