Hello everyone!

Tools    

I am a movie expert from Norway. I have been looking for a good fora for movies. I hope I will enjoy this site. I am Mike Anthony, 38. Hope you welcome me with open arms.

Hi Jack, Welcome to the box! What are some of your favorite movies? Favorite directors?
Top 4 movies (in no order):

Titanic
Lion King
The Shawshank Redemption
Spirited Away

Favorite directors: Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, Hayao Miyazaki, Peter Jackson to name a few

What are some of your favorite movies/directors/composers? I love Hans Zimmer, Howard Shore, James Horner, John Williams to name a few off the top of my head. Also Michael Kamen.

The great David Lean is a favorite of mine. I love Lawrence of Arabia, Bridge on the River Kwai and Summertime. Two great war films and one beautiful romance.

Welcome to the forum.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Welcome to the MoFo community.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!