Evening all

Tools    

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Just thought I'd pop my head in and say Howdy! Im a UK based film editor by profession who mainly survives on a diet of an Schlock B-movie cinema and arthouse experimental films (Basically all the stuff thats border radioactive)

Cheers for having me!

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
LMAO. That looks like a shriek for help, MissBlen. He might need it.

Good advice from the OP in the how to be a director thread. Nice to have someone from the film industry.

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
XD thanks for the warm welcome all I've been bobbing about on the boards for a good chunk of tonight and it's been a hoot! I can tell im going to like it here!

Lock and load, or unload

You can tell I'm madly inlove with Better Call Saul, right? I know I'm subtle about it, but still...

What does your call name stand for?

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Lock and load, or unload

You can tell I'm madly inlove with Better Call Saul, right? I know I'm subtle about it, but still...

What does your call name stand for?
I've had breaking bad on my "to watch" list now since the second season came out xD I really need to give it a go at some point It doesnt really stand for anything in particular I was messing around with text in photoshop a few years ago and I liked the aesthetic of those particular letter and that particular font

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!

I've had breaking bad on my "to watch" list now since the second season came out xD
SeanC has just started a rewatch group and there's atleast one person in there watching for the first time if you want to join but there are some spoilers. I try to tag mine or just give a warning to skip my post. Really great show.

The font looks good.

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
SeanC has just started a rewatch group and there's atleast one person in there watching for the first time if you want to join but there are some spoilers. I try to tag mine or just give a warning to skip my post. Really great show.

The font looks good.
I may well jump in on that! I've always wanted to do a watchalong though cheers for the heads up re: spoilers I'll tread carefully

I may well jump in on that! I've always wanted to do a watchalong though cheers for the heads up re: spoilers I'll tread carefully
I did my first ever live watchalong here recently. Really great fun. The Rodent has one coming up for Robocop's anniversary. In BrBa rewatch the plan was 2 episodes a week but some of us (mostly me) got carried away so best to avoid my posts because I'm about to start season 3; I'll just use spoiler tags with the name of the ep now so you dont accidentally get an eyeful. I will join in on discussions for the earlier eps, though. I;m so addicted.

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
I did my first ever live watchalong here recently. Really great fun. The Rodent has one coming up for Robocop's anniversary. In BrBa rewatch the plan was 2 episodes a week but some of us (mostly me) got carried away so best to avoid my posts because I'm about to start season 3; I'll just use spoiler tags with the name of the ep now so you dont accidentally get an eyeful. I will join in on discussions for the earlier eps, though. I;m so addicted.
Nice! and cheers I think hopefully it'll fit in nicely with my Twin Peaks marathon Im currently going through