Indiana Jones 6???

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Recasting Indiana Jones After Harrison Ford's Exit: 10 Actors Who'd Be Able To Successfully Reboot The Series

Harrison Ford is done with Indiana Jones, but the franchise will inevitably be rebooted, and there are some good candidates for his replacement.

Harrison Ford's departure marks the end of an era for Indiana Jones, but Disney is unlikely to let the franchise end, setting the stage for a reboot in the future.

There are several intriguing choices to take on the iconic role, including Diego Calva, Michael Fassbender, Donald Glover, Karl Urban, Regé-Jean Page, Pedro Pascal, Joaquin Phoenix, Rupert Friend, LaKeith Stanfield, and Alexander Skarsgård.

https://screenrant.com/indiana-jones...harrison-ford/

Personally I think it would be a colossal mistake to reboot the series. You can't improve the series and you absolutely cannot replace Harrison Ford.

The hole principle. Once you find yourself in one, stop digging.

The last 2 with Harrison Ford weren't good, so why would anyone realistically believe that they could improve upon the series with a new actor? I wouldn't reboot the series. It has run its course.

Peter Dinklage would be perfect...
I mean he fought the xmen and almost won.

Theyve been advertising the latest one as the last one, I dont forsee them rebooting it unless someone REALLY wants to try and step into Harrisons boots.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
They shouldn't do it. But if they do... Karl Urban would be amazing.

Thing is... they need to go fast and low-budget. That's part of what made Raiders so good. As the movies progressed they got bigger budgets and that actually hurt the production.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

They shouldn't do it. But if they do... Karl Urban would be amazing.

I'm gonna need my Dredd sequel before I green-light that!

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
I'm gonna need my Dredd sequel before I green-light that!

That's some bad hat, Harry.
I think we're all done with Indiana Jones. Let's just leave it at what we've got - three classics and two dull failed attempts at extending Harrison Ford's shelf life as Indy.

The truth is in here
I liked Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull. Was worried it wouldn't hold up on my rewatch, but it was just as good as I remembered.

Dial Of Destiny however was completely unnecessary and besides the story being just okay at best with an insanely annoying sidekick in the form of Helena Shaw, they ruined the perfect happy ending Crystal Skull provided where Indy gets to marry his true love and enjoy a nice peaceful life.
WARNING: spoilers below
In this one Indiana and Marion have drifted apart, and while they do reunite at the end it feels a lot more depressing and bittersweet rather than genuinely satisfying. That really cemented how little this sequel manages to justify its own existence.

That's some bad hat, Harry.
No Harrison Ford, no Indiana Jones.
Hollywood needs to leave it alone now.
Agree.

I think that's why I've tried and tired and tried to like the last two Indy films because Ford still has that charisma as Indy. He IS Dr. Jones! But the films have let him down - the script in Crystal Skull was an issue while the CGI was just plain awful, and Dial of Destiny probably tried too hard to differentiate itself while still including those appealing callbacks.