Worst...Character...Ever

Tools    

Who do y'all think is the worst character(s) ever to grace a reel of film? I'd say these furry little bastards rate pretty high:

And as long as I'm thinkin' about Star Wars...

The little black girl in either Jurassic Park 2 or 3. She's a horrible actress and I felt they had to add a black actor/actress to comply with someone elses standards. There's also that white (PC: cause now I've identified both of them by a color rather than by who they are. I guess you can degrade everyone but not an individual. YES!) kid in Jurassic Park 3 which made me want to tear my eyes out. Those movies sucked. Dang. I don't even know what I'm talking about.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

I totally agree with that the "Misa?" Character from Star-Wars is by far the WORST character ever imagined. So annoying. They could have just replaced it with a talking butt hole and I gaurentee the movie would have been better.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i think im the only person that doesn't go "AWW, ITS DAKOTA FANNING!"

Every single character in Daredevil. That movie was just one big terrible mistake. Colin Farrell. *shudders*

Randomly visiting for now
In Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle (2004) the character Freakshow really bugged me; ok he's disgusting and crude but the whole storyline surrounding him and his wife was just so stupid it made me angry. Overall the movie wasn't unbearable but this sequence truly was.

Originally Posted by Lance McCool
Who do y'all think is the worst character(s) ever to grace a reel of film? I'd say these furry little bastards rate pretty high:

And as long as I'm thinkin' about Star Wars...

i dont know why everyone hates ewoks so much i liked them i thought they were pretty funny. but i hated jar jar binks

Welcome to the human race...
Here are some that stand above the rest in terms of bad character (not counting Charlie's Angels - their badness can't be constrained by text alone)

Mia Wallace - Pulp Fiction
Nice Guy Eddie - Reservoir Dogs
Mariachi - Once Upon a Time in Mexico
George - Easy Rider
Major Kong - Dr. Strangelove
Butch - Pulp Fiction

Originally Posted by Lance McCool
Awwwwww I liked them, they look cute and cuddly.

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by nebbit
Awwwwww I liked them, they look cute and cuddly
yeah I liked them too, what was so bad about them? I always thought their funky tree houses were cool and when they teamed up to take out the at-st's it was good watchin

He's just threatened by their masculinity.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
He's just threatened by their masculinity.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
Here are some that stand above the rest in terms of bad character (not counting Charlie's Angels - their badness can't be constrained by text alone)

George - Easy Rider
Butch - Pulp Fiction
Nice avatar man! Good to see a floyd fan on here. Anyway, I see you don't like Butch or Nice Guy Eddie? WHY?!?!? Oh, and the Ewoks aren't horrible, geesh people.
And found he was eating his shoe.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Iroquois

George - Easy Rider
Butch - Pulp Fiction

Tell me this is a joke....

Don't be ragging on Strangelove around here....

My picks for worst character:

Jar Jar Binks
The bearded guy in Boondock Saints.

Talk about annoying… Jar Jar takes the prize with me…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Sedai
The bearded guy in Boondock Saints.
Billy Connoly? He was the best character man!

Welcome to the human race...
Okay, I didn't like Butch because he was meant to be an utter arsehole - that's excusable. However, Nice Guy Eddie is a pompous spoilt rich kid yuppie guy - he wears an ugly suit and has a mobile phone (c. 1990s - when only businessmen and drug pushers had them - ?) and is not a likeable character.

Oh yeah and Major Kong? Because he was just an irritating Texan cowboy guy who actually enjoyed riding a nuclear bomb to his death. The voice was almost like chewing on toilet paper.