The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
We ended up losing the runt and have another that isn't doing so well. I gave karo syrup to her to see if that would boost her any. Gonna check on her before we leave for town this evening and see if we need to buy the stuff to feed her our selves.

At the movies with Sexy Celebrity!

Here's what the end credits for Nightcrawler look like.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	20141031_161206.jpg
Views:	1591
Size:	392.3 KB
ID:	18245  

Why is that chair covered in plastic?
Either Rodent's theory or it's "out of order."

That gigantic red light to the right of the screen and the little one above it... I do hope they get turned off during the movie.

That would seriously piss me off.

That gigantic red light to the right of the screen and the little one above it... I do hope they get turned off during the movie.

That would seriously piss me off.
You know, I don't quite remember for sure... it was probably off. If it wasn't, it didn't bother me. It was dark enough for me. They didn't even really turn the lights on once the credits started. That red light might have actually been the only thing they turned on.

And there were several chairs covered in plastic. Actually, only one or two in plastic. The others covered up were covered in these sacks/covers/pillowcases/straitjackets, I dunno what you call them. It was sort of a ghetto theater. The seats were uncomfortable. Many had rips. And the screen was too dark for my taste.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The red light to the right of the screen is the EXIT sign. They're always there in the U.S.

Yeah, that's the EXIT sign. E-X-I-T. Exit.

The other red light was, I think, one of the lights on the ceiling. I remember a bunch of little spotlights above me that reminded me of stars.

That'd get on my ****.

Dark room, watching a movie, with a stonking great light shining in your eye line.

FYI, those signs are green in the UK. They tend to have them at the side of the auditorium though, where they don't spoil the viewing.

It really didn't bother me. I don't think they ever bother me. The only time I've ever been bothered by lights in a theater was when they forgot to turn them all off during The Darjeeling Limited years ago. I had to get up and go tell a manager because nobody else did.

I was more bothered by the uncomfortable seat.

I'm sitting a little past the middle of the theater, which is where I took that picture. There were a lot of seats behind me. It was kind of a big room.

There was only one other guy in there besides me and he sat in the very back.

The Adventure Starts Here!
FYI, those signs are green in the UK. They tend to have them at the side of the auditorium though, where they don't spoil the viewing.
In the U.S., they're ... right by the exits, so you don't get trapped and die in the fire.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Jedward anyone? ^^
How DARE you!!! Honeykid's racism is one thing but even he knows there's a limit. And you just crossed the line buddy.

I think I know someone who won't be getting a Christmas card this year

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Your banana looks rotten..
How did you know about that?! You can't even see it in the picture can you? Did my doctor tell you? So much for doctor/patient confidentiality! I'm going to sue her ass off that backstabbing motherfu -......Oh wait, you were talking about the bit of fruit in the picture weren't you? Never mind, forget what I was saying

How did you know about that?! You can't even see it in the picture can you? Did my doctor tell you? So much for doctor/patient confidentiality! I'm going to sue her ass off that backstabbing motherfu -......Oh wait, you were talking about the bit of fruit in the picture weren't you? Never mind, forget what I was saying

I like you.. you a bit crazy like me...