favorite on-screen kiss

Tools    

P.O.T.C Kiera and Orlando..that was the first one that came into my head...

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
You know what, I was going to start a thread like this but hey, it already exists. And I've posted on it before (great memory...). Isn't the search facility wonderful?

Anyway, I really like the kiss in Show Me Love (****ing Amal) when Agnes and Elin kiss in the car while the song 'I want to know what love is' plays...a bit cheesy, perhaps, but good.

This thread would be so much better with pictures.

Welcome to the human race...
You know what, I was going to start a thread like this but hey, it already exists. And I've posted on it before (great memory...). Isn't the search facility wonderful?

Anyway, I really like the kiss in Show Me Love (****ing Amal) when Agnes and Elin kiss in the car while the song 'I want to know what love is' plays...a bit cheesy, perhaps, but good.

This thread would be so much better with pictures.
There goes my answer.

amateur pianist

And also Dixie Dwyer and Vera Cicero
before they go to bed in "The Cotton Club" (1984)

Two scenes later, we can see a 3-seconds tribute
to a photograph by Man Ray.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
My all time favorite kiss has to be the one between Jake and Samantha at the end of Sixteen Candles.

A close second is the goodbye kiss between Charlotte and Bob Harris in Lost in Translation.

And the one with the most awwwwww factor

Some of my favorites have already been mentioned... The Lady and the Tramp and Sixteen Candles...

One of my least favorite kisses was the one at the end of Pretty Woman between Gere and Roberts...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

denise richards and nev campbell in wild things.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
>.> Shamefully i must admit The Notebook gets me everytime, the first kiss after they break apart for seven years

I am half agony, half hope.
The almost kiss in P&P, Darcy looks like he's gonna go for it, and Lizzie is waiting, but then he instead brushes her off. Delightfully tense.

Johann von Goethe

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Grace Kelly & Jimmy Stewart in Rear Window

Liza Minnelli and Michael York in Cabaret

Valeria Golino and Pee-Wee Herman in Big-Top Pee-Wee

[Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately for you), I cannot find a video of the three-plus minute kiss scene.]

Howard and Vince kissing in The Mighty Boosh. I haven't the slightest idea how to put youtube clips into posts properly, but here's a link. It's tv, not film, but definitely one of my favourites Funniest thing ever.

Put me in your pocket...
Viggo kissing Diane Lanes' shoulder and neck in A Walk on the Moon (1999). Gave me goose bumps.

Martha and Mario's kiss during the blind taste test in Mostly Martha(2001).
I wanted to add to my list...

Jean Arhur and Joel McCrea's kissing scene on the steps in The More the Merrier (1943). She's wonderfully flustered and nervous as he makes his move kissing her face first. Makes me smile just thinking about it.

Pink Floyd The Wall

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
The kiss in the bathtub in The Fountain, the kiss in The Illusionist, and the kiss in the rain from Breakfast at Tiffany's are my personal faves.

idk why but this kiss always gets me goin catch and release

Registered Creature
Definitely Shinji & Misato's in Evangelion.

the one from the notebook is good, as well as the one between charlotte and bob in lost in translation, but also the kiss between holden and alyssa in chasing amy in the rain, and you gotta love the one between harrison ford and carrie fisher, in empire when she tells him she loves him, then all he says is "I know" classic...
"Empire had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All Jedi had was a bunch of Muppets." - Dante Hicks

Ok, so I worked out how to put in youtube videos so here are a couple of those that have already been mentioned...