what sports do you watch?

Tools    

On top of that, as a Pat's hater, I would think there's nothing better then seeing them lose in the final game.
This is true but they don't lose often. You root for the Yankees to get to the series in case they lose?

This is true but they don't lose often. You root for the Yankees to get to the series in case they lose?
I'm happier when the Yankees lose than I am when the Red Six win. I've always looked at the Super Bowl different though. I just always want to see an entertaining game.

I'm happier when the Yankees lose than I am when the Red Six win. I've always looked at the Super Bowl different though. I just always want to see an entertaining game.
Me too. There has been plenty of Patriot Super Bowls that weren't. The only one they won that was was last year and that was brutal to watch.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Me too. There has been plenty of Patriot Super Bowls that weren't. The only one they won that was was last year and that was brutal to watch.
That wasn't fun to watch. That was just plain stupid that the Falcons blew it.

That wasn't fun to watch. That was just plain stupid that the Falcons blew it.
As a Bills fan I love a good 4 touchdown comeback...just not when it is the Pats.