I heard something else.....

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
Ok, I'm gonna blame this one on my nationality.....

Anyone heard the song "Foundations" with Kate Nash?

Here's the first verse:

Thursday night, every thing's fine, except you've got that look in your eye
when I'm tellin' a story and you find it boring,
you're thinking of something to say.
You'll go along with it then drop it and humiliate me in front of our friends.

And here's what - until today - I thought was the first verse:

Thursday night, every thing's fine, except you've got that look in your eye
when I'm tellin' a story and you find it boring,
you're thinking of something to say.
You'll go along with it then drop it and you nearly ate me in front of our friends.

Yes. I swear to god.

Any freudians out there?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Lets put a smile on that block
Kate Nash is pretty cool. Im a bit sick of her now. Saw her live. Shes lovely to look at. i like her COMMON AS MUCK accent.

But yes, i also thought she was singing about eating her lovers.

Maybe she does....

P.S Your words shine like your golden locks Pidd. How i have missed the warmth of your shimmering barnet...

Thats okay the song Magic by Pilot - I always thought they were saying oh oh oh its my dick. Sorry...but its true. Well not always, but for a long time I did. Actually now that I listen to it again they are saying that danggit!!!

&feature=related

Kate Nash is pretty cool. Im a bit sick of her now. Saw her live. Shes lovely to look at. i like her COMMON AS MUCK accent.

But yes, i also thought she was singing about eating her lovers.

Maybe she does....

P.S Your words shine like your golden locks Pidd. How i have missed the warmth of your shimmering barnet...
Ah Blibblet..... like a breath of fresh air on a smog filled afternoon in a street somewhere where there's a lot of smog. Ruhr perhaps? Who knows! More importantly; how are you, old chap? My locks lost their shiny lustre the minute you left. But now - they sparkle again!

Kate Nash.... she is cute, isn't she? I definitely think there's a hidden meaning in that line. I'm sure of it.

Thats okay the song Magic by Pilot - I always thought they were saying oh oh oh its my dick. Sorry...but its true. Well not always, but for a long time I did. Actually now that I listen to it again they are saying that danggit!!!

&feature=related
It's my dick. No question about it.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I blame standing too close to a bass amp for years for my slight deafness but I've misheard many songs over the years.

Famous ones include -

Beelzebub has a devil for a sideboard - Bohemian Rhapsody

I wear goggles when you are not near - Macy Gray, I Try

Oh, they're p!ssing in the sea - Wham, Club Tropicana

There was a Duran Duran song that (mistakenly) used to crack me up when I was a kid but unless you're from Norn Iron you'll not get it.

You're not alone Piddzilla. Reminds me of a song called (I'm a) Janitor by The Suburban Lawns with a chorus that goes "Oh my genitals! Oh my genitals!"

I was recently watching Ghostrider and when the grizzled old-timer says "God knows I've made my share of mistakes." What I heard was "God knows I've made mushroom steaks."

That Gold Digger song "she ain't nothing but a gold digger but she ain't messing with my malt liqour" or something. And Out of Space by The Prodigy- "i'm just sitting on the fridge, to find another b!tch".