Your favourite Villain & Superhero

Tools    

Hay guys and gals this is just a bit of fun just write ur fave Villain and fave Hero from the movies cheer's.

Villain: Venom

Hero: The Green Lantern (The cool one)

Hero: Spiderman

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm surprised Venom has been said when he's total screen time is like ten minutes.

Villain:

SuperHero:

Suspect's Reviews

Hero: Spiderman

Villian:Carnage

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Apocalypse from the X-Men.

I was under the impression that the villains had to be in films, isn't that what the first post says? Carnage and Apocalypse aren't in any films yet.

I have to return some videotapes.
Apocalypse from the X-Men.

I was under the impression that the villains had to be in films, isn't that what the first post says? Carnage and Apocalypse aren't in any films yet.
I suppose you're right...so I guess I would have to say Joker

What do you think of Heath Ledger playing The Joker in upcoming The Dark Knight?

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
i think heath ledger will be awesome purely because he has that kind of smile, if christian slater was a few years younger i wouldve iked him to play the joker

anyway my favourite movie villain is Magneto and my fave superhero is probably Jean Grey

my favorite has to be Frodo. yeah I love that movie. O yeah that's hero.
Domain Information

villain: got to be dark phoenix (hot as hell but you wouldnt want to piss her off!!)
if not, then i would go with magneto...

hero: possibly batman in batman begins, shows his origins...

oh, and and my thoughts on casting heath ledger as joker - superb!!

I enjoy Batman movies big time.
Hay guys and gals this is just a bit of fun just write ur fave Villain and fave Hero from the movies cheer's.

Hero: The Green Lantern (The cool one)
My favorite hero is Batman and my favorite villain is Joker.

The Punisher as a hero (alright, I know he is more anti-hero than hero, but still) and the Sandman.

I chose The Punisher simply because I liked how Thomas Jane portrayed him as a cold, ruthless and fiercely determined avenger as opposed to a mindless Terminator style killing machine. I like "heros" who do the wrong thing but for the right reasons, and vice versa.

Sandman mainly because I felt that he was both symphathetic as well as indestructble. I liked how he was impossible to kill and they kept it that way. If a character is portrayed to be indestructable, then he should be indestructable. It makes for a more scary and intimidating villain.

Honourable mention must go to Cillian's Murphey's version of The Scarecrow. The man was chilling without having to be physical. Very ****ing creepy, dude.

hero: Spiderman
villain: Silver Surfer

villain: venom

hero: silver surfer, when hes good obviously. although he is a very contendable villain at first

What do you think of Heath Ledger playing The Joker in upcoming The Dark Knight?
im not too sure i like the idea of heath ledger player the joker, infact im not thrilled about the joker being in another film, jack nicholson was THE joker, and i dont think any actor could replace him as that role, or play the joker as good as him to make me think the film was good. the past and the present... no point making a new film with the joker, if the character isnt really going to be the same.

just have to wait and see when it comes out, my overall opinion aint great XD

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I'm surprised Venom has been said when he's total screen time is like ten minutes.
With some villains, though, less is more. Like Hannibal Lecter - good in Silence of the Lambs, silly in Hannibal.