The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Your wife looks different on every picture. Are you sure it's always the same woman?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Where was the second picture in the second block taken? I'm loving that lighting scheme.
The Monastiraki section of Athens. We had dinner just down the street from there at the Taverna Orea Penteli.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've been under house arrest all day while the council resurfaced the road outside Tatty Cottage. It'll be stone chip central for a few weeks.

Lovely!

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Enjoy tailing the car in front of you by a mile! Wait. There are other cars there, right?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Enjoy tailing the car in front of you by a mile! Wait. There are other cars there, right?
We're lucky if we get 10 vehicles on that road per day, but luck seems to turn bad when it comes to stone chips.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Went to Greece for ten days. Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini.
My brother just got back from Santorini, he went there for his honeymoon. Based on the pictures he showed me....a lot of hiking.

Suspect's Reviews

My brother just got back from Santorini, he went there for his honeymoon. Based on the pictures he showed me....a lot of hiking.
A lot of hiking to be done, sure. But we also rented ATVs. That was fun! Great way to see the island.

And we're going to St.Lucia on our honeymoon!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	klimteast.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	49030  

Asked my wife if I should grow a mustache and she said no F'N way.
Do it surreptitiously anyway by growing and training your nose hairs - see how long it takes her to notice .... purely for the craic like

Do it surreptitiously anyway by growing and training your nose hairs - see how long it takes her to notice .... purely for the craic like
When I use the electric shaver on my face and head every Saturday, I shove it up my nose too

When I use the electric shaver on my face and head every Saturday, I shove it up my nose too
Ewwwwww, I now have visions of you with the occasional green 'Go Faster' stripe running over your pate

Me on my new Vespa
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0903[1] (1).jpg
Views:	76
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	45960  

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Me on my new Vesper
Great color, nebbs!