Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Lethal Weapon 2 (1989) -

Lacks some of the charm the first one has, but still enjoyable. There are some really good action scenes in this, better than the first imo.
For some reason my adolescent mind seems to remember the secretary more than anything.

I'm thinking David O Russell is a director writer that I really am not interested in.
I don't know if you've ever seen Flirting with Disaster Citizen, but it's Russell pre-Jennifer Lawrence and it features a terrific performance from one of your faves, Mary Tyler Moore. There's a review of it my thread and I would implore you to check it out before giving up on Russell completely.

I don't know if you've ever seen Flirting with Disaster Citizen, but it's Russell pre-Jennifer Lawrence and it features a terrific performance from one of your faves, Mary Tyler Moore. There's a review of it my thread and I would implore you to check it out before giving up on Russell completely.
Thanks, I haven't seen it, but I would watch it. The only other David O Russell film I've seen is Three Kings (1999) which seemed OK for an action film.

Thanks, I haven't seen it, but I would watch it. The only other David O Russell film I've seen is Three Kings (1999) which seemed OK for an action film.
I liked Three Kings...my first exposure to Mark Wahlberg if memory serves. it just seemed to go on forever.

Wreck it Ralph, I always thought this was an expression, not a game I mean movie . When I find out that it's a movie I thought it was that gigant living in a little people's world. Then when i looked it up I was like A MOVIE ABOUT VIDEOGAMEs?!! This movie was really cool, and I get chicken skin at the Light Cola Eruption, so that means I really like it I guess

I SAW THE FIRST ONE, THE SECOND ONE ISN'T OUT YET, I DIDN'T CHECKED THE PIC FIRST

Everest:

I'm surprised I didn't like it, I like most of the people involved and it got good reviews. But this was just so boring. It's a disaster movie where the disaster doesn't happen until it's been 70 minutes. Once the storm actually hits the movie is fine, but everything before that is very slow and has no interesting characters or subplots.

Moneyball:

A solid movie overall, but lesser works from Bennett Miller and Aaron Sorkin. When it's going full Sorkin, with nonstop dialogue about baseball jargon, it's fun and engaging. Anything about Brad Pitt's family is dull, a lame and desperate attempt to appeal to non-baseball people. Jonah Hill did not have an awards worthy performance, but looking at the awards that year he had very weak competition, so maybe it was deserving relative to that.

Scream 4 is badass you're right

I have to return some videotapes...
Old School (2003) -

Stupid fun.

Dirty Grandpa (2016)

Much better than I thought it would be, this is very fine lowbrow comedy. Great job by Robert De Niro and Zac Efron who work well together, and there's some very funny secondary characters including the two police officers, the drug dealer, and the slutty college girl De Niro is planning to bang. My only complaints are that the constant vulgarity is sometimes forced, and the female nudity should far outweigh the male nudity. My wife and I laughed hard and often.

Master of My Domain
Do you see yourself becoming De Niro's character when you become a grandpa?

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Gran Torino - 6.5/10

I saw this movie before, in Australia with a bunch of people, and it was on TV.. I guess I didn't miss anything, still a good movie.. Always liked the no-nonsense of Clint Eastwood.