Marijuana: Do you do it?

Tools    

No, and I'm better than you if you do smoke it. That's fact.

The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Samantha..*
thats wrong..because some people smoke it because there used to it an its wat they think is ryte so dnt judge before getting to know sumone!!

It used to be 100% legal here in Alaska, but that was till about 2 years before I moved here. Currently the possession of up to 4 ounces or 4 plants is considered "acceptable home usage" under state law.

When I was a young stoner I thought I'd be a pothead for life, but my interest simply waned. I hardly even drink anymore. I've turned into one of those middle-aged lightweights. Two puffs and I'm all "tee hee!" My old mates probably wouldn't even recognize me anymore.

I couldn't live in Amsterdam...y'all are nuts.

thats wrong..because some people smoke it because there used to it an its wat they think is ryte so dnt judge before getting to know sumone!!
And why are you used to it? Because one day you thought it was cool to smoke.

So, i think you're wrong.

And do check my "art": Deviant

I smoked it when I was in Highschool and I still knew it was wrong. It was against the law as a matter of fact. So for you to say just because you are used to smoking it doesn't make everyone think that it is the right thing to do. Most ppl have common sense enough to know that it is against the law which usually means thatit is n't something you should be doing.

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
I've done it a handful of times, but only because I wanted to experience it, and half due to peer pressure. I prefer alcohol though, and I haven't smoked in months.

Latest Movie Viewing: Wings (1927)
Latest Album Listened To: Honky Château, Elton John (1972)
Latest TV Show Viewed: Doctor Who

I smoked it when I was in Highschool and I still knew it was wrong. It was against the law as a matter of fact. So for you to say just because you are used to smoking it doesn't make everyone think that it is the right thing to do. Most ppl have common sense enough to know that it is against the law which usually means thatit is n't something you should be doing.
I'm not one to believe just because something is against the law that means its wrong. I prefer to let my own judgment decide what is wrong and right. I'm not going to say weed is not bad for you but I wouldn't call it morally wrong. Some people use alcohol or cigarettes or caffeine as a vice. Me personally I don't drink coffee or any other major caffiene drinks nor do I smoke and I rarely drink. So I don't see how people who use those other things are better than me just because what they use is not illegal. Addiction is addicition and I would rather be a pot head than an alcoholic or nicotine fiend. However to each his own

You ready? You look ready.
Weed usage = Stupid.
Freedom = The right to do stupid things.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Have you watched this movie?

Have you read this book?

I realize that the latter is quite old, but it's packed with scientific information, and there are plenty of updates available.

I'm not one to believe just because something is against the law that means its wrong. I prefer to let my own judgment decide what is wrong and right. I'm not going to say weed is not bad for you but I wouldn't call it morally wrong. Some people use alcohol or cigarettes or caffeine as a vice. Me personally I don't drink coffee or any other major caffiene drinks nor do I smoke and I rarely drink. So I don't see how people who use those other things are better than me just because what they use is not illegal. Addiction is addicition and I would rather be a pot head than an alcoholic or nicotine fiend. However to each his own
Regardless if you feel that not everything that is against the law is bad the people who make the laws feel that it is and it is still looked upon by the majority of society and those who pass laws as wrong and illegal. So doing it and feeling that it is just fine in your mind that it is is contradicting, because if you live in this society you must follow the laws and that is one of them so people who smoke pot must know in the back of there heads that what they are doing is wrong.

Weed is not harmless, and I beg you to try and prove otherwise.
Exactly, weed impairs your thinking and slows your reaction time. So weed is very harmful. You can just ask my friends mother who's husband was killed by a man who was under the influence of Marajauna while he was driving down the highway. That is pretty damn harmfull if you ask me.

Weed is not harmless, and I beg you to try and prove otherwise.
Well if we're talking about health, junk food is harmful too, but they haven't outlawed it yet. If we're talking about the effects on one's behavior, alcohol is much more harmful and it's not illegal. So comparatively, it is rather harmless...:\

@Hippi: People get killed because they were talking on the cell phone, maybe we should make cell phones illegal too...:j

you guys who dont smoke shouldnt be talking about how much its sooooooo wrong to do alcohol is even worse u CANNOT do anything with a drunk person who is acting crazy its like talking to a brick wall but that **** is legal go see how many people get locked up for drunk and disorderly go see how many people DIE everyday for alcohol poisoning and drunk driving then go see how many people die from cancer from smoking tobacco products such as cigarettes every day but another person coulda been smoking weed all his life and still be in the NFL playing a wide receiver and no one would even know bottom line is if weed is as bad as the law makes it seem how come u never heard of a person OD on weed or mushrooms u wanna know why because it may be a drug in ur eyes but believe it or not unlike cigarettes alcohol crack and every other REAL DRUG IT IS NOT MAN-MADE IT IS NATURAL meaning I can smoke 200 blunts and be fine tomorrow but i bet anything if i drink 3 bottles of vodka u wouldn't see me post on here ever again cuz i'd probly be dead from alcohol poisoning

obviously all u guys who smoked and had a bad experience had to have been smoking with a bunch of idiots who probly aren't very intelligent in the first place and had nothing intelligent to say to make u feel comfortable but u cannot judge based on a bad experience either because ill bet the majority of u have had more bad experiences with a drunk mofo than anyone else on the planet and the main reason weed is illegal cuz the government cannot tax something u can grow in ur yard and u can make to much money with weed its not like corn and potatoes its called weed for a reason once its planted it will grow like grass or anything u dont want in ur yard WHICH WOULD BE LIKE MONEY GROWING ON TREES and uncle sam cant get his money so they figure we cant either when i do my taxes i wouldnt be able to put WEED on there simply cuz i could LIE and just be like i made 100 bucks when really i payed for 2 cars and i dont even gotta worry about bills all cuz of my money tree think about it another guy posted it was legal in alaska until 2 years ago now u could only carry 4 ounces WTF the population is like 400 in alaska u cant make no money there thats why its legal that **** is ******** and its contradicting why the hell would weed be legal in Alaska and Nevada but not everywhere else even if you dont smoke weed just think about all the money u could be making doing nothing just like the arabs who come here and open liquor shops and sell to everyone even kids younger than me but I still gotta show ID cuz i look younger than this fool who is acting a fool and I am of age but he didn't show u no ID GET OUTTA HERE oh and people alcohol was illegal too at time cuz you weren't able to operate machinery under the influence till THE PEOPLE made the government realize everyone is not gonna stop just because you say its wrong you people who say weed is wrong are no different from people who said alcohol is wrong its ur opinion but my opinion is majority rules but its the mighty dollar thats the answer to all problems but since the problem is the poor need to stay poor so the rich can stay rich weed will probly never be legal in the just in a couple states where the rich aint gonna be affected by the poor people making money (ALASKA and NEVADA[Las Vegas])

I'm not old, you're just 12.
you guys who dont smoke shouldnt be talking about how much its sooooooo wrong to do alcohol is even worse u CANNOT do anything with a drunk person who is acting crazy its like talking to a brick wall but that **** is legal go see how many people get locked up for drunk and disorderly go see how many people DIE everyday for alcohol poisoning and drunk driving then go see how many people die from cancer from smoking tobacco products such as cigarettes every day but another person coulda been smoking weed all his life and still be in the NFL playing a wide receiver and no one would even know bottom line is if weed is as bad as the law makes it seem how come u never heard of a person OD on weed or mushrooms u wanna know why because it may be a drug in ur eyes but believe it or not unlike cigarettes alcohol crack and every other REAL DRUG IT IS NOT MAN-MADE IT IS NATURAL meaning I can smoke 200 blunts and be fine tomorrow but i bet anything if i drink 3 bottles of vodka u wouldn't see me post on here ever again cuz i'd probly be dead from alcohol poisoning
Marijuana impairs your usage of spelling, sentence structure, and punctuation, apparently.

Oh, and Marijuana technically is a drug, despite it being NOT MAN-MADE IT IS NATURAL.

I don't smoke marijuana, and I don't drink alcohol. Both are extremely bad for you.

Haha

No fool thats what 13 years of playing PC games and online chatting do to you. I can type like this all day if I wanted to but man I just didn't feel like it. My impaired self was able to type both of those posts in a matter of like 5 mins