Borat to play Queens Freddie Mercury

Tools    

Sounds great to me, whos going to play Brian May.
Andy Sirkis who will become the first 8 foot tall guitarist , all by the magic of CGI and regular visits to the planet whacko.

Breaking news

Andy Sirkis to play Borat's shorter Mercury move, legs.
we as yet have no word on the problem of extras or trunkage solutions.
But we have seen amazing previews of his 8 foot tall Brian May lookalike.

Just coming in, seemingly this Andy Sirkis rumour is incorrect,
we can confirm Andy Sirkis shall not be playing Borats legs or a 8 foot tall Brian may, we can confirm as we have just received this new memo from the dictator himself, yes!
Borat has announced -

He may have to just ditch the entire cast, literally , as they are getting tired of each carrying around, personalised boxes TO STAND ON.

Join us tomorrow, when we will have a exclusive invitation to bring you access to the set, which looks very similar to michael bentine's potty land.

You know i started out my blogs just thinking Sacha Baron Cohen couldn't play the younger years, but i realised he is so bad at acting, I mean he would look like Barry Manilow on stilts.
Queen when they arrive at their senses.

Tie your Borat Down.
No way i am going to lose out this time.
You seen him run?

Time to get back on your meds
Who said i left them?

This guy has to be Sacha Baron Cohen pranking us.
See its easy.
But it does not mean i am Freddie Mercury
Kapone is.
SBC WHEN HE REALISES COMEDY IS NOT DRAMA AND ACTING IS NOT SINGING AND SINGING IS NOT FUNNY

Is Sacha Baron Cohen a ham, that can only do panto type roles?

WELL OF COURSE HE IS MY DEAR.
BUT ASWELL AS BEING AS CAMP AS A DAFFODIL I WAS A ROCKING GOOD MUSICIAN WHO HAD LIFE AND FRIENDS AND PERSONALITY , I ALSO HAD CATS, AND I DIDNT GO AROUND JUST ACTING CAMP ALL THE TIME AND EXPECTING TO GET PAID FOR IT.

Is Sacha Baron Cohen allergic to cats by any chance?

You've lost composure/façade of sanity
Oh i know, isn't it wonderful?

And i must say, you look wobbly , if your only hope of winning an argument, rests upon mine being dismissed by reason of insanity.

Rofl

could be in luck

Sacha Baron Cohen was stricken with an embarrassing ailment while filming his new movie Bruno - he reportedly suffered an allergic reaction while bleaching his body hair
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index....llergic_reac_1

Semper Fooey
He should be the new Batman.

Sacha Baron Cohen caused chaos yesterday when he lost his grip on a garbage bin and spread its contents all over the street in New York.

Disgraceful man!
Its like full blown terrorism.

Which is more pleasing? I find short torso to be more attractive. There is something strange about a very long torso and short legs.
http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/io...html?t=9125957

Comedy is harder than Drama by far. Which is why you see Adam Sandler able to do drama well and you never see Denzel Washington in a comedy.

Sacha Baron Cohen could be a great dramatic actor.