I give!

Tools    

You don't owe anybody here anything. Just rest. Or do what you have to do.

Well, my Lordosis therapy starts on Monday. No results yet on the Bone Density results, which is annoying.
As I said, my Neuromuscular disease testing is not until May. They seem to lean toward me having my father's MD, but I still believe that because of severe weakness in my core, and hurting my lower back a few times, it has led to the Lordosis. So, maybe by the time that MD testing is here, I will have already fixed the problem with proper therapy, etc . . .

Here's to me being right, and them being wrong.

I am sick of being sick. Stupid doctors!

Hugs Lisa... being sick sucks... but not knowing what's wrong always drives me toward that little edge...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Hugs Lisa... being sick sucks... but not knowing what's wrong always drives me toward that little edge...
Yep. When all this started over a year and a half ago, they assumed rather scary things about my condition. I got worse, and they assumed something different. They ended up wrong. I got worse, and they assumed something else . . .

June of 2008 is when all of this started. If I had Insurance, I would have been fixed a long time ago. We all know that this is true . . . Right?

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

My results are floating around somewhere. They say they don't have them, but according to the Breast Center, they should be there by now. Damn it to hell, all these dumb-ass, slack-ass, stupid mother ****ers I have to keep dealing with.

When I go postal, don't act all surprised.

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

My results are floating around somewhere. They say they don't have them, but according to the Breast Center, they should be there by now. Damn it to hell, all these dumb-ass, slack-ass, stupid mother ****ers I have to keep dealing with.

When I go postal, don't act all surprised.
Oh no. Everybody at the Breast Center better cover their breasts!

My first therapy visit is 166. Follow up visits are 2-4 hundred . . . Damn!

I let them know real fast that I've spent the bulk of my life weight lifting, and doing aerobics. That I only needed them to show me exercises used in correcting Lordosis, and then I'd be fine on my own.

So, my new doctor received the paperwork from my old doctor. She went over it with me today. I had that MRI September of 2008. He failed to tell me anything past . . . "Yeah, that came back OK. You're fine." . . . He left out the part about me having Osteoarthritis. Oh yeah, and bone spurs on my spine.

Freaking *******!

Sweet Destiny Sorry to hear about your health You are a great person to have at this site we all you, you have done so much work here, there are no words to express my gratefulness just don't leave us ever Our hearts would break, you are very special

I'm going to consider this a site bug, and post this here.

I've been seriously behind here for awhile now. I was trying to keep caught up enough to hide it, but it's only getting worse, so I may as well spill the beans . . . However, this is nothing I care to carry on about, or have a pity party over. I just need to finally admit I can't catch up . . . yet!

I owe you all a grill thread, set two of my stills game, an updated list on the theme game, and to have those freakin' horror movies totaled up.

To cut to the chase, I've been ill. My mother has severe Osteoporosis, and my father had MD. My spine is curved in too much these days, and I hurt a lot . . . Pretty much everywhere. I am about to go for my bone density test today, and in May I will be tested for many Neuromuscular diseases. I haven't got a problem letting you all know the end results, but again, I'm not into pity parties, so we all need to just act like we always have . . . even though I'm hardly on here as much as I use to be. Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll kick it's ass. I'm too bitchy and mean not to.

p.s. I swear I'll catch this ***** up soon.
Sorry to hear of your ill health and suffering. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Get plenty of rest, Destiny. I sincerely hope that your pains subside.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

I've been away a bunch of days here and there. I got to where I couldn't walk much anymore. I had very severe pain, so I called my family, freaking out. I couldn't fight all this crap anymore, and I seriously wanted to die. I have a really bad habit of hiding my pain, and I sure don't dig crying in front of people. Anyway, lucky for me they know many people.

Yesterday I went to a wonderful doctor that actually cares about my pain (My mother and sister know him very well from their Church.) I also finally got to go to a certain therapist . . . a God in that field . . . He is THE best on the planet for therapy, for reasons I'll explain later. He also saw me because of my mother and sister. He is retired, and the other was loaded down with patients, but that sure didn't matter to either of them. All they had to do was hear what was happening to me, and they both saw me immediately. They didn't even charge me. (Maybe I'm dreaming!) Anyway, as I said, the therapist is retired, so I was taken to his home. He showed me the proper pain free therapy to straighten my spine back out. It will take time, but it will work. I feel very positive about that. The other doctor treated my pain . . . before the therapy lessons thank goodness . . . but he does have serious concerns about my uterus, and the severe pains that I am having across my stomach, so that is all scheduled out now. At the end of April they will do a pap, and an ultrasound to decide on what to do next. Of course they mentioned a Hysterectomy. I set the date in April, but it may be bumped up depending on how I continue to do. I'm trying to get some things sorted out in my life first. So as you can guess, I'm still going to be away more-so than not. If anyone is wondering why I didn't rush back to the ER like I did way back when . . . I called them one late night crying in pain, and explained my entire situation. They said that all they could do was set me up with doctors here and there (Not there in the hospital, but with different doctor's offices.) to be examined. That's how I ended up with Dr. Ass-hat almost 2 years ago. They said that they wouldn't be able to do anything for me that night because it wasn't life threatening, and/or they weren't set up for some of the testing that I obviously needed. Wasn't that charming!?!

Tatty, you once said that you knew how I felt. I honestly hope that isn't so. Out of all the pain that I've gone through, I've only had it treated 3 times, and out of almost 2 years, that's pure hell. I didn't deserve to have to suffer through it all, but I sure was left to do just that. I finally got to where I couldn't do it anymore. This is why I've made so many jokes in the past about becoming an alcoholic, or that I should smoke pot, or pop pills. No, I didn't really do those things, but I found that sarcasm helped. At times, anyways. I've also made numerous suicide/murder me jokes to the people around me in my day to day life. Needless to say, those didn't go over as well.

Anyway, finally, things are looking up.

p.s. If you have Insurance, and have an illness, freaking be happy that you are covered, and fight like hell. Search until you find the right person. Be grateful that you have the Insurance to do so. You have no idea how much harder it is when you aren't covered. I've suffered in many more ways than I'm even telling you about. It's been pure hell, but I sure didn't give up. Even when/if I said I would.

People that know me are right, I'm the most stubborn bitch on Earth. Apparently that's a good thing. Even if it does annoy a few people.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'm glad you're lookiing on the bright side and have found people who are true caregivers. I hope that all the treatments, therapy and the tests work out in your favor. You deserve it. Plus, your family needs you and loves you.

At the end of April they will do a pap, and an ultrasound to decide on what to do next. Of course they mentioned a Hysterectomy. I set the date in April, but it may be bumped up depending on how I continue to do.
Just so those who read this know . . . I don't see me doing another thread, so if anyone asks where I am, direct them here . . . It's bumped up to next week, and I will probably have surgery by the end of the month, if not sooner. This past week or so has been real bad. I can't do therapy for my spine because of my uterus. It ended up hurting like hell. I can't fix the one, until they fix the other. I doubt I'm gone long, though. It's dangerous to just lay around. You must move about after a surgery like that.

I bet you guys wish I'd stop talking so blunt about female issues. Once you've given birth a few times, you run out of reasons to be shy.

Sorry!

You just make sure you take good care of yourself, Destiny. Put yourself first, be completely selfish, get better and then get your ass back over here cos we'll all miss you like mad. Good luck, honey.