Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,
huh i dont know what the hell u talking about =/ but umm no thats a 90s movie and its writing by R. Lee Fleming Jr. and i seen that movie few times and i love that movie
Ok, he said in an interview he did script revisions

Night Of The Demons 2 (1994)

Angela's Throwing Another Party

Link To Write-Up

Rating:
+ 6.5 / 10

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	NightOTheDemons2.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	217.1 KB
ID:	51512  

Le Trou, The Hole 1960

Evidently A big inspiration for one of my favorite prisonbreak movies; The Great Escape 1963. The film doesn't have a score or any type of music, but this didn't take away from the tension building. The acting (by a lot of non-actors) and the visuals brought enough tension without.

First time viewing
A Man Escaped or The Wind Blows, Where it Wills
Un condamné à mort s'est échappé ou Le vent souffle où il veut 1956

(A true story of the events at Montluc prison occupied by the Germans during WWII, presented as it really happened by director Robert Bresson.)
First five bucket rating this year..

Брат Brat (1997)

Very famous Russian movie, in Russia. This first movie was more like an introduction of the characters. The story is appealing, never the less, the movie is shorter but you don't notice, is one of the characteristics of the Brat's, they seem to never end with so much constant information.

Брат 2 Brat 2 (2000)

This one is my favorite, I believe it was greatly inspired in Stroszek by Werner Herzog, my favorite movie of all time. This time he goes to America to show the real American dream, like a comedian once said: You have to be asleep to believe it.

Overall, is the best hitman kind of movie I've ever saw. A interesting note, this movie was the base for the, by some called, best game ever made, GTA IV.

Visually very beautiful, but its 107 minutes seemed twice as long. Took me 2 days to finish it as I kept falling asleep. I own it so was determined to finish it.

Death Wish II (1982)

2nd watch but years ago. Found Paul Kersey (as a charachter) more interesting and venegeful, Bronson was great again. The dialogue is tight and I like that.

6/10

First time viewing

(A true story of the events at Montluc prison occupied by the Germans during WWII, presented as it really happened by director Robert Bresson.)
good film.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses

Visually very beautiful, but its 107 minutes seemed twice as long. Took me 2 days to finish it as I kept falling asleep. I own it so was determined to finish it.
I felt the same way, and turned it off after 30 minutes, which seemed the length of a full feature movie!

The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then The Bigfoot (2018)

Tries to be everything from family friendly Tarantino to serious drama to romance to B-action. Mainly succeeds in being boring.

The Prodigy (2019)

I thought I would give this a chance since I haven't seen a good scary movie in awhile. I thought the trailer was good enough, but the movie was pretty standard. The story was actually respectable until the end, where it crassly tacks on a thread for a sequel. Kinda reminded me of the Orphan 2009 movie, which wasn't great, but better than this. Is something wrong with me irl...this is two bad movie ratings in a row for me which isn't commonplace....

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Брат Brat (1997)

Very famous Russian movie, in Russia. This first movie was more like an introduction of the characters. The story is appealing, never the less, the movie is shorter but you don't notice, is one of the characteristics of the Brat's, they seem to never end with so much constant information.

Брат 2 Brat 2 (2000)

This one is my favorite, I believe it was greatly inspired in Stroszek by Werner Herzog, my favorite movie of all time. This time he goes to America to show the real American dream, like a comedian once said: You have to be asleep to believe it.

Overall, is the best hitman kind of movie I've ever saw. A interesting note, this movie was the base for the, by some called, best game ever made, GTA IV.
Interested to see these...Sergey Kovalev walks out to the music in brat 2 apparently.

Weird is relative.
First time viewing

I saw this movie with one of my now-exes and while we agreed we were impressed by the prisoner's intelligence, we also were having trouble staying focused. I gave it
for that reason. Maybe I'll watch it again someday to re-assess it, but there's so much else I haven't seen yet, so I dunno.

Welcome to the human race...
Imitation of Life -

very little to do with the Anthrax song of the same name

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…

High Flying Bird (2019)

very little to do with the Jefferson Airplane song of the same name