THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Please a regular Song tournament someone !

2016 has been one of the worst drought years on record for California, but what happens when I make plans to go to an outdoor event?!

It ****ing rains. A lot. And the event gets cancelled. Which Funny Face and I didn't discover until we arrived at the fairground.

Son of a bitch.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Damn that sucks Vicky. Sorry to hear it, I know you enjoy it and were looking forward to it. Did you do anything instead or just give up and come straight back home?

We stopped at one of her favorite restaurants and had lunch, then went to one of her favorite record stores, then headed home.

I did pick up some cheap used movies at the store though: Terminator 2, Cliffhanger, and True Lies.

Sounds very Amanda-centric; her favourite restaurant, her favourite record store. Does she not let you do anything? Does she bully you?

Some nice movie pick-ups though, particularly Terminator 2 and Cliffhanger; two of my favourites.

Sounds very Amanda-centric; her favourite restaurant, her favourite record store. Does she not let you do anything? Does she bully you?
Yes, because I'm such a push-over.

Some nice movie pick-ups though, particularly Terminator 2 and Cliffhanger; two of my favourites.
I haven't seen any of those movies in quite awhile, but remembered them all fondly. Cliffhanger was only 95 cents and looks to be in pristine condition. T2 was on blu-ray.

I spent $11 between the three of them

I haven't seen any of those movies in quite awhile, but remembered them all fondly. Cliffhanger was only 95 cents and looks to be in pristine condition. T2 was on blu-ray.
T2 is a classic and Cliffhanger is a blast; great scenery and stuntwork, John Lithgow as the villain and some great deaths. I remember liking True Lies but it's been a long time since I actually saw it. The one thing I do fondly remember of it is Jamie Lee Curtis' striptease.

I spent $11 between the three of them
Cue honeykid telling you how you spent about $10.97 too much!

Cue honeykid telling you how you spent about $10.97 too much!
Yeah well hk thinks Gladiator is "painfully average" but loves Charlie's Angels so wtf does he know?

I could've picked up Charlie's Angels and Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle for 50 cents each, but I feel like it would've been less of a waste to just throw a dollar in the trashcan.

We had already planned to stop by the restaurant on the way back and suggested the store because I thought she'd also enjoy browsing for movies and music.

We had already planned to stop by the restaurant on the way back and suggested the store because I thought she'd also enjoy browsing for movies and music.
Did you pick up anything at the store?