What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

♪♫♬♪♫EDM Lover For Life ♪♫♬♪
In a min, gotta give mom her aspirin... then gotta get ready to get her to doc appt and then xray for her lung...

My main twitter www.twitter.com/animebabe917

Hope it goes OK, CR.

Just watching an episode of The Big Bang Theory. It's the episode which introduces Amy Farrah Fowler.

Hope it goes OK, CR.

Just watching an episode of The Big Bang Theory. It's the episode which introduces Amy Farrah Fowler.
Thanx! Yeah blood doc went great... all the levels in her blood was the best he's seen! Xray I would of found out today, but her primary wasn't in today. Tomorrow or Monday I'm thinking I'll hear. I'm sure fluid in her lung is gone. Thanx again.

I'm just sitting on the couch now, exhausted and watching the old TV show Amen with Sherman Hemsley.. loved him

hoping my wifi doesnt drop AGAIN! its been playing games with me all night > .. bored & tired. gonna look whats on tv at 1:46am...

hoping my wifi doesnt drop AGAIN! its been playing games with me all night > .. bored & tired. gonna look whats on tv at 1:46am...
Try using a router extender. Helped me.

At this moment I'm creating a bunch of Gifs for my blog.

Having a few hours break before i start my other job

Master of My Domain
Cleaning my drum sticks and mourning over the loss of one.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Do Drum sticks need cleaning?
Well, it depends on how you use them. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.