Cricket's Top 100 of the Decade so Far

→ in
Tools    

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
It turned out to be a great story and it features a terrific performance from Joaquin Phoenix.
I'm worried about you. The election is over. You can stop, now.

You keep pairing a movie I've seen, with one I haven't. I've seen about half of what is here, so far. No major complaints. Looking good.

Master of My Domain
Hobo With a Shotgun and The Social Network are great.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
You've gone on a run of films I've not seen, though many of them I've fancied watching for a while. Oh and thanks for reminding me about Wadjda. I fancied that at the time it came out but had largely forgotten about it until now

I completely forgot that Hobo With A Shotgun exists. Was it better than Machete?
One is Canadian, one is American. Big difference in budget. Same amout of fun and cheese. Money looks funny in Hobo. It also includes hockey references.

Welcome to the human race...
Hobo is ass and worse than Machete, but I guess I don't have much patience for these modern attempts at replicating grindhouse.

Welcome to the human race...
I have had half a mind to revisit it but it seems to have disappeared off Netflix (the same goes for Bullet to the Head, which I have been meaning to watch for the Walter Hill factor more than anything). Wish they'd give me a heads-up before they did stuff like that.

No kidding, I went to put on The Man from Nowhere a couple days ago and it was gone. I had to order the DVD. No big deal; it was just sudden.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I haven't seen The American, but I like George Clooney, so it's been on my watchlist for a while.

I like Her a lot, but I don't consider it a "favorite" movie for me.

I watched Bridge of Spies with very low expectations because I thought it was a war movie, but I ended up loving it.

Not seen Bridge Of Spies, didn't care much for The Social Network.
Hobo With A Shotgun was a fun watch, Safe House was ok but nothing more for me.