The 100 (ten years later)

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
well, i spoke it, so it was destined: i’m rewatching The 100

cheesy and campy as it was i’d still rank this as top tier sci-fi

kinda crazy to think i was watching this alongside The Expanse. hey, a person can love rice cakes

i was a different person ten years ago. i wonder how i’ll feel about it now

edit: this is what insomnia does to a person

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I thought it was going to be your top 100 films.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A system of cells interlinked
The show takes a bit to get going, but once it does, it is really strong, especially for a show that was on The CW. It has its issues with the too-attractive cast etc., but features a talented bunch of actors. Kudos to its handling of diverse relationships without focusing on them being some sort of issue that needed to be over-analyzed and discussed on screen. People just lived their lives and took things as they came.

The show takes a bit to get going, but once it does, it is really strong, especially for a show that was on The CW. It has its issues with the too-attractive cast etc., but features a talented bunch of actors. Kudos to its handling of diverse relationships without focusing on them being some sort of issue that needed to be over-analyzed and discussed on screen. People just lived their lives and took things as they came.
the too pretty people had me in stitches when i started it last night. looked like they stepped out of GQ, and Bellamy had his shirt off before the end of episode 1. at least i’m reminded of why i stuck with this show for so long.

just started episode 3 today. really looking forward to seeing these characters develop. i honestly can’t remember who lives or dies or most of the finer details. because there’s just so damn many.

A system of cells interlinked
the too pretty people had me in stitches when i started it last night. looked like they stepped out of GQ, and Bellamy had his shirt off before the end of episode 1. at least i’m reminded of why i stuck with this show for so long.

just started episode 3 today. really looking forward to seeing these characters develop. i honestly can’t remember who lives or dies or most of the finer details. because there’s just so damn many.
The body count of the show rivals Game of Thrones.

I'm just on series 3! way behind. Well I think I'm on series 3. I stopped watching it a few years ago to move on to something else... Must go back.

started season 2 last night. the intro getting a hell of an upgrade was a great sign back in the day. and that title music defined those years of my life. almost as important as the Halo music….almost.

Well, Jaha just set off for the City of Light. If he only knew how bad of a mistake that's going to be.

And I forgot how quickly Clarke becomes a cold, cold bitch. I love it!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

oh shit! i totally forgot about the AI lady getting the nuclear bomb. oh man, i’m saving that season 3 binge for the weekend.

Clarke pulled a lever, axed more souls than Cersei. take that Mountain Men. no more dueling banjos for you! this one’s for al the Reapers in the house!

Oh dayum! We just buried the gay. I remember when the internet was all up in a stink about Lexa getting killed like 3 minutes after hooking up with Clarke. Just bad writing. I didn’t see anything nefarious and I don’t now either. So glad that controversy didn’t end the show. It was a different time then.

forgot how much of a ride those last two seasons were. but damn did that show get weird. and i forgot: LAME. ASS. ENDING.

did the writers call HBO for tips or something?