The Adventure Starts Here!
I'll fuss with these tomorrow, but these get you guys started:

Best man/brother Jeremy helps with Yoda's tie:

Groomsman Adam helps Yoda with the flower in the lapel:

First dance:

Yoda and Austruck, mother-son dance, heartfelt verklempt moment #2,794:

The groomsmen decorate Yoda's car:

Awww...

Good job man, if I could throw rice in your eye I would. Congrats!!!

You ready? You look ready.
Godspeed and blessings for a fruitful endeavor.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

;__;

Congratulations, Yoda!

Remember to always keep her chained up!

Congrats Yoda! All the best.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Congratulations I hope you have many great long wonderful years together, and blessed with nothing but pure happiness in your amalgamation

I am having a nervous breakdance
Congratulations and all my best wishes to you and your wife, Chris!

And thanks for the beautiful pics, Mother Yoda!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Wishing you both a wonderful journey…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)