A Film You Couldn't Wait To See And Was Disappointed When You Did

Tools    

Kangeroo Jack, lol. Did I mention The Matrix sequels already?
I was like 8 okay xDDD

The Lord of the Rings

Oh thank God someone else was disappointed w/ this movie.

I for one, hated The Village. Defintely wasn't as good as M. Night's earlier efforts.

X men last stand

Finished here. It's been fun.
Wild Strawberries-Premise sounded amazing, the film was too simplistic and dull.Not a bad movie but a dissapointment.

The Untouchables-Feels like A Disney movie in some scenes,hammy dialogue,cliche one-dimensional characters.ughh

Prometheus-waited forever to see this movie especially after those amazing trailers. What we got was a mediocre action flick.

Amelie- Did not like that much. I mean it had great cinematography but meh it was very forgettable.

Only God Forgives

If only Refn added more to the plot...

Spiderman 3

After Spiderman 2, I didn't know how Raimi could top that! Well, he certainly didn't try with this sequel...
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

The first film I thought of when I saw the title of this thread was SUPERMAN RETURNS...this return to the sensibility of the 1978 film looked really good on paper...Brandon Routh's startling resemblance to the late Christopher Reed was nice but not enough to convince as the Man of Steel and Kevin Spacey made a surprisingly lifeless Lex Luthor. I also couldn't get behind the concept of Lois Lane falling in love someone else and actually marrying him.

but now you have my attention
Clash of the Titans in "3D". That was not proper 3D and I think Sam Worthington's acting is boring, just don't believe the emotions he brings.

Finished here. It's been fun.
^Battle:LA was such an awful film. I think I turned it off like 3/4ths in.

Terminator Salvation

I couldn't wait to see this movie. I went to the theater and I was excited. Then the movie started and I was bored to tears. **** this movie, it's one of the worst I've ever seen in my life! Also, the CGI naked Arnold Schwarzenegger looks like garbage!

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I remember being very excited to see Iron Man 3, I thought that the commercials promised a movie that would blow me away in the same regard as The Dark Knight or even the first Iron Man movie, but instead, I found myself wondering if the movie was even as good as the second Iron Man movie.

Alien 3, Fight Club, Man on Fire, Oldboy, Hangover 2, Seven Psychopaths: none were terrible, but none were better than just ok for me.

Oh and I forgot the biggest disappointment--Natural Born Killers

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Over, over, you can do it. No Daniel M around.

Pulp Fiction.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.