Movies About Prostitutes

Tools    

I think nobody mentioned this one yet:

An amazing teen drama that is also one of the main examples of the so-called New Queer cinema, a trend I am getting increasingly interested on.

I am the Watcher in the Night
I think nobody mentioned this one yet:

An amazing teen drama that is also one of the main examples of the so-called New Queer cinema, a trend I am getting increasingly interested on.
I think I cam across this on Netflix, might have to give it a go.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I guess none of the mods noticed the giant penis photo on page 3? That post was created almost 3 years ago.
I'd hardly characterize the peenor as Giant, though your post did wonders for my self esteem.

Yeah, I have to agree regarding BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S...the character was definitely softened for 1961 film audiences and I think if the film were remade with more attention to Truman Capote's book, that Holly would be a straight-up prostitute. Paul Varjak would be gay too.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
How about Adam Sandler's Jack and Jill? It's storyline may not be about a prostitute but if you watch it you get to see Al Pacino whore out his dignity for money by agreeing to appear in it.

I'm a prostitute. I will suck the needle-dicks of the 1000+ post elite losers on this forum, who have never got their bits wet. Maybe they will listen to my opinions that way.

I'm a prostitute. I will suck the needle-dicks of the 1000+ post elite losers on this forum, who have never got their bits wet. Maybe they will listen to my opinions that way.
It's worth a shot. Are you a pretty woman?
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Oh ****! I went near my laptop while I was drunk again, sorry guys.

Pretty Woman!