Best Surprise Endings?

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Yay for unmarked spoilers.

But yeah, that was a surprise since...

WARNING: "Infernal Affairs" spoilers below
...that scene didn't happen in the original.

Insert something remotely witty here.
Props to whoever mentioned American Psycho earlier in this thread. Great ending.

Usual Suspects
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
Sleepaway Camp
Friday the 13th

and just to mix things up a bit, the alternate ending of Clerks.

Oldboy

Saw

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Surprise? Really? There was only two ways it could really go.

Suspect's Reviews

Yes. Yes. Yes.

memento
Prestige
Old Boy
Fight Club
6th Sense
Vanilla Sky
Miller's Crossing

Troll 2. I'm just kidding. I was really in the mood to say that. Best surprise ending? Hmm... I'm going to go with Fight Club.

Troll 2. I'm just kidding. I was really in the mood to say that. Best surprise ending? Hmm... I'm going to go with Fight Club.
Whoa, I thought you were Guapo for a second. A current user has that same avatar, just to let you know.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Whoa, I thought you were Guapo for a second. A current user has that same avatar, just to let you know.
Sorry. I just read this. Yeah, I've been informed. I like my avatar though. I think it suits me.

Sorry. I just read this. Yeah, I've been informed. I like my avatar though. I think it suits me.
It's sort of like having twins on the site.

It's sort of like having twins on the site.
But which one is the real Peter Sellers and which one is his twin in disguise?

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.

The Usual Suspects

Seven