Movies With Cool Cars

Tools    

Fast and Furious series had nice cars (for the time) but now there all outdated and no "in style".

Gone In 60 Seconds FTW! my friend owns the original body kit from the movie, complete with paperwork to back everything up

Basically, it's about a bunch of Hot Rodders in the fifties who are being stalked by a giant lizard. Awesome movie, great cars (Including resto-rods).

If you're looking for something more recent, 'Highwaymen' is pretty decent.

Another classic, 'American Graffitti'

another great movie IMO is hollywood knights, they def have a bunch of sweet cars in it too.

obviously there are more, but heres a quick picture

Has anybody seen the movie 'Superstar' with Molly Shannon? Every car you see in the movie is a green VW Bug! Its really weird!

No Apologies. No Regrets.
which 007 movie is it when they have the epic car fight on the ice? Is it die another day? well anyway that movie had some sick cars in it!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

this is awesome if it really fllies. otherwise its a really really really large paper weight.

Ah... okay. Got you now... my brain did not engage on that one...

Redhead not a blonde right . Got me too Mark - revenge will be swift.

Taxi and need for speed

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
American Grafitti

Fast and the Furious