What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Not Enough Time
Red wine, internet, half watching Straw Dogs, and procrastinating making dinner

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Hey great news!!! Photo session got canceled due to the girls' attitude about getting them done. Oh well!! Nebs, ill pm you where you can find some of my pictures!! O happy dance!!! Lol

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Mad Men season 5 marathon to prep for new season.

Suspect's Reviews

"My name is Psycho but you can call me Stuart."
What are you doing at this very moment?
Typing in a reply box.

Trying to prepare for my first task for a new job I start on Monday. Researching a company that I have no inkling about. I am expected to conduct interviews then write an article.

I'm frustrated.

I tried watching one movie - The Hours - I was really looking forward to seeing. And it was a dud copy.

Then I tried Happy Gilmore, which is supposed to be a comedy. 15 minutes through the movie, I hadn't laughed once so I switched it off. Sorry Foster.

What I should be doing is work for my NVQ, but thought I would have half an hour on here first ! 3hrs later ! I really should get off and do my work, but now will have to walk the dog first so hopefully will get to it!

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Enjoying knowing I am off for two days and tonight I am child free... Julesee went to spend the night with her nanny so I can be on the Net and watching my new favorite show on Netflix. Anybody watch Hemlock Grove? Totally hooked just by two episodes. I will be around all day and night lol

I should be writing up a mission statement for a non-profit organization, but words fail me at the moment and I have a decided lack of coherent thought. So I'm here...reading the words and thoughts of others.

Working. Fact checking two articles in readiness for publication in Friday's edition.