Movies You Have Seen Over & Over ...

Tools    

I've been kind of flush on 70's "B" movies lately.

Badlands (1973)

Bad Company (1972)

Breaking Away (1979)

and, don't ask me why, but...

Ravenous (1999)

Back to the Future
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Brain Donors
Wayne's World 1 and 2

I can't even count how many times I've seen them over the years although the majority of the viewings were when I was kid.

There's treachery afoot!!!

Originally Posted by Iroquois
I've seen THIS IS SPINAL TAP nine times.

Who's seen it more?
Me

Pirates Of The Caribbean
Harry Potter All 3 and soon to be 4th
The Lord Of The Rings: Sort Of Cuz there so long

The True Meaning Of Christmas
The Phantom Of The Opera
Shrek & Shrek 2
The Sixth sense
The Village
Happy Gilmore

Welcome to the human race...
Originally Posted by nebbit
Me
How many times, then?

Also, I saw Battle Royale for the 7th time yesterday.

Earlier this month, I saw The Warriors six times in one week. That adds up to ten times in total.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by nebbit
I have lost count but more than 10, mostly because my hsb loves it.
I've seen it faaaaaaarrr more than 10 times. *

You can't dust for vomit.....dubly.....Sh*t Sandwich.....Hello Cleveland!.....lukewarm water.....Stonehenge.......have a good time, all the time.....

Happy days.

*EDIT - In the 15 years since I saw Spinal Tap for the first time I've watched it at least once a year and probably 5 times in the first year so I'm guessing now over 20 Tapathons.

Originally Posted by Tacitus

You can't dust for vomit.....dubly.....Sh*t Sandwich.....Hello Cleveland!.....lukewarm water.....Stonehenge.......have a good time, all the time.....

Happy days.

*EDIT - In the 15 years since I saw Spinal Tap for the first time I've watched it at least once a year and probably 5 times in the first year so I'm guessing now over 20 Tapathons.
Me Too, I ment to say I lost count after 10.

You're only as healthy as you feel
Well i've seen Taxi Driver (45) times

And Ronin ( 32) times

and the Godfather triolgy ( part I (23) times ) ( part II (55) times )
(part III (12)

A system of cells interlinked
Blade Runner 100+

Star Wars 150+

The Empire Strikes Back 100+

I won't list anymore, but there are many, many films I have seen over 30-50 times. Films that include Mulholland Drive, The Goonies, Star Trek II :The Wrath of Kahn, 12 Monkeys, Excalibur, The Shining, The Outlaw Josey Wales, Halloween, Labyrinth, Back to the Future...The list goes on!

I have always loved film since I saw my first, and one of the best memories of my life is sitting in a theater, a boy of six, and seeing a tiny spacecraft with brightly burning engines zoom out across the screen followed by a massive space vessel that made the entire theater jump out of their chairs and yell, point, and stare in disbelief. My mom was flipping right the **** out, I was just lost in the sounds and imagery that were before me.

Also, as far as Blade Runner is concerned, I believe Holden has me beat by over 100 viewings...

A Walk To Remember

Welcome to the human race...
Originally Posted by Tacitus

Happy days.

20 times?

Now I have something to aspire to.

If I could live in "The Village."
The Village
Matrix 1 and 2
Donnie Darko
Butterfly Effect
A beautiful Mind
All the star wars
Big trouble in little china
The breakfast club

the movies ive seen too many times :
dogma
First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, well, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those tiny, white pants. It's just so illogical, about being a Smurf, you know? I mean, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?

the movies ive seen too many times :
Dogma
Drop Dead Fred
Joe's apartment
Fear and loathing in Las Vegas
From Dusk til Dawn
Old School
The Fly (Newer one)
Thursday (skip woods)
BASEketball

Lemony Snickets
Pirates Of The Caribbean