Night Games (1980)
Notting Hill (1999)
Office Space (1999)
Paris - When It Sizzles (1964)
Serving Sara (2002)
Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over (2003)
Stir Crazy (1980)
Tender Trap, The (1955)
Test Tube Teens from the Year 2000 (1994)
Three Stooges Go Around the World in a Daze, The (1963)
Tropical Heat (1993)
Varsity Blues (1999)
War of the Roses, The (1989)
What a Girl Wants (2003)
The Complete Nightmare series
The complete Star Trek Movies

So tell me guys is it any good? I have been at collecting only for two months. Since I bought my DVD player!

It is early days for me as yet and I do not know what people around here like so I am being very blind about how to go by. if I am breaking any forum rules then I would like to say soprry in advance.

as long as theyre all movies you like and want to watch more than once, it is a fine dvd collection. never buy a dvd you dont plan on watching more than once.

heres what ive got after about a year:
(in no order at all) Primal Fear, Chicago, Frailty, Van Wilder, Red Dragon, Fight Club, October Sky, Shrek, Donnie Darko, Varsity Blues, Clerks, MallRats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, The Sting, The Score, The Boondock Saints, Jurassic Park Trilogy, Star Wars I and II, Indiana Jones Trilogy, Lord of the Rings: Fellowship and Two Towers both deluxe sets, American Pie Trilogy, Ninth Gate, 25th Hour, Wizard of Oz, Brotherhood of the Wolf, Logan's Run, Adaptation., Silence of the Lambs, Daredevil, Lost in Translation, From Dusk Til Dawn, Signs, Romper Stomper, Equilibrium, The Breakfast Club, Stir of Echoes, Free Enterprise, High Fidelity, Almost Famous, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Planet of the Apes (2001), Muppet Christmas Carrol, Harry Potter: Sorcerer's Stone and Chamber of Secrets, Blade I and II, Bladerunner, Willow, Girl Interrupted, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, The Whole 9 Yards, Death to Smoochy, The Green Mile, The Matrix Trilogy, Reservoir Dogs, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Lion King, Punch Drunk Love, Deep Impact, Hook, Leon, X-Men 1 & 2, Smallville Season 1, Swingers, Made, Monty Python's Meaning of Life, Nightmare Before Christmas, Higher Learning, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Alien, Aliens, Schindler's List, Die Hard, Moulin Rouge, Tombstone, Star Trek: First Contact Insurrection and Nemesis, American Beauty, Independence Day, Terminator 2, Holes, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Comic Book: The Movie, A.I., Tenacious D: The Complete Masterworks, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Pee Wee's Big Adventure, The Road Warrior, Spaceballs, Snatch, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, Grosse Point Blank, Animal House, the Prince of Egypt, Ocean's 11 (2001), As Good As It Gets, South Park, Dazed and Confused, Old School, Original Sin, Toy Story, South Park Seasons 1 & 2, Say Anything..., Baseketball, Minority Report, Empire Records, The Mummy and the Mummy Returns, Lost in Space, A Christmas Story, Desperado Trilogy, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Armageddon, Charlie's Angels, The Royal Tennenbaums.

Granted its not finished but then again who's collection ever is?

It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World (1963) A+
28 Days Later... (2002) A
Day at the Races, A (1937) A
Dr. No (1962) A

Crazy (1980) B+
War of the Roses, The (1989) B+
Office Space (1999) B
The complete Star Trek Movies B-

Great Race, The (1965) C+
Down with Love (2003) C+
Armed and Dangerous (1986) C

Baby's Day Out (1994) D+

Bimbo Movie Bash (1997) N/A
D-Tox (2002) N/A
Desk Set (1957) N/A
Dr. T & the Women (2000) N/A
Duplex (2003) N/A
FeardotCom (2002) N/A
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003) N/A
Life or Something Like It (2002) N/A
Love Actually (2003) N/A
Mumbai Matinee (2003) N/A
New Nightmare (1994) N/A
Next Best Thing, The (2000) N/A
Night Games (1980) N/A
Notting Hill (1999) N/A
Paris - When It Sizzles (1964)N/A
Serving Sara (2002) N/A
Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over (2003) N/A
Tender Trap, The (1955) N/A
Test Tube Teens from the Year 2000 (1994) N/A
Three Stooges Go Around the World in a Daze, The (1963) N/A
Tropical Heat (1993) N/A
Varsity Blues (1999) N/A
What a Girl Wants (2003) N/A
The Complete Nightmare series N/A

The majority of your list I've never seen, and I have only seen a couple of the Nightmare series, so I didn't vote for that. Not my genre anyway.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

doesn't this thread belong in the DVD questions place not general movie discussions.

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
doesn't this thread belong in the DVD questions place not general movie discussions.
true to that my friend.

Arthur: If I asked you where the hell we were, would I regret it?
Ford: We're safe.
Arthur: Oh good.
Ford: We're in a small galley cabin in one of the spaceships of the Vogon Constructor Fleet.
Arthur: Ah, this is obviously some strange use of the word safe that I wasn't previously aware of.

i haven't seen a majority of your list, but those i do know of all seem to be comedies or children movies, except the few horrors here and there, maybe you could add a bit more variety, some more...impressive looking movies like, you kno, big epics with sweeping landscapes. they always make your collection look a tad more sophisticated

Oh, yeah, definately, yeah.
Mines kinda small compared to the said ones. lol.

Black Hawk Down
The Matrix
The Matrix Reloaded
The Matrix Revolutions
The Matrix Revisited (See a pattern?)
Leon
Reservoir Dogs
Cowboy Bebop: The Movie
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider and the Cradle of Life
The Untouchables
Equilibrium
Spiderman
The Patriot
Gladiator (Russel Crowe)
Gundam Wing: The Endless Waltz
The One
Dave Matthews Band: Live in Central Park

Originally Posted by SaintDant3
Mines kinda small compared to the said ones. lol.

Black Hawk Down
The Matrix
The Matrix Reloaded
The Matrix Revolutions
The Matrix Revisited (See a pattern?)(never watched)
Leon(never saw)
Reservoir Dogs
Cowboy Bebop: The Movie(never saw)
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider and the Cradle of Life
The Untouchables(never saw)
Equilibrium(never saw)
Spiderman
The Patriot
Gladiator (Russel Crowe)
Gundam Wing: The Endless Waltz(never saw)
The One
Dave Matthews Band: Live in Central Park
(never saw)

most of ur movies i like or never saw.

A system of cells interlinked
This thread exists here and here

Try the Search Function
Try the Search Function
Try the Search Function

Also, I think threads like this belong in the DVD section....