MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2024 Season

Tools    

Sigh! Dang Mike, you beat me to Colton Cowser
That's alright. I'm sure Jurickson Profar will maintain this pace all season.

Augh! Why did I start Michael King vs the Dodgers in L.A.? Ohtani already has a homer, this is gonna be painful.

Augh! Why did I start Michael King vs the Dodgers in L.A.? Ohtani already has a homer, this is gonna be painful.

We've both already had our own player hit a home run off our own pitcher in that game.

It's the worst when the guys off/out/sitting are the ones you can't just cycle out for replacements for the day. Happens a handful of times no matter how healthy people are and ya' just gotta eat it. Happens a lot on Sundays, in particular.

A system of cells interlinked
Sigh! Dang Mike, you beat me to Colton Cowser
That's alright. I'm sure Jurickson Profar will maintain this pace all season.
I thought the same thing when I picked him up. "Well, here goes this year's Profar onto my roaster!"

That said, I do like what I see in the highlights!

Speaking of overperforming... Some kid owned the Braves last night - there is a new Meyer in Atlanta!

Speaking of overperforming... Some kid owned the Braves last night - there is a new Meyer in Atlanta!
Me, an idiot: lol what's Mike doing starting Meyer against the Braves.

Nobody knows anything.

Me, an idiot: lol what's Mike doing starting Meyer against the Braves.

Nobody knows anything.
It's funny, because I almost sat him, but then I recalled something you said years ago.

"I usually run all my guys out at the beginning of the season to see how they are playing, then start playing matchups a bit later in the year."

I'm paraphrasing, but you get the idea. Actually, you gave me the idea.

Oh, and Bradford to the IL. I just have to laugh at this point.

Pfft! I can already see Im falling into my old ways. Having a waiver wire outfield has triggered an idiocy relapse. Sigh. I'd love to type "I'll just wait and see" but by the time anyone gets to read this post I'll probably have made 5 more moves.

If anybody needs a catcher upgrade, I have Gabriel Moreno to move, for a modest starting pitcher. Inquire within!

"Marlins optioned RHP Max Meyer to Triple-A Jacksonville."

Getting hilarious now!

I figured the way he has been pitching, he would at least get a few more starts...