Your Final Film

Tools    

This One Time At Band Camp...
It would be The Wizard Of Oz

I would watch the fictional movie from The Ring, since I would die before the 7-day time limit I would be able to cheat death... in a way.

Well, I was going to say the Seventh Seal, but since it's already taken I'd gladly settle for Picnic at Hanging Rock. Somehow an open-ending appeals to me. Limbo might also work but it's less mysterious and abstract.

Of course, by the time I'm an old geezer I'll probably be even more of a sentimental lameoid than I already am and want something by Ozu.

A system of cells interlinked

A system of cells interlinked
Yeah. I went ahead and popped it in the DVD player right after I made that post.... Hope it isn't my final film after this viewing!

Best line ever in a movie...
The video from the movie "The Ring"... that way I could watch the thing and then die from an execution and not from watching the video 7 days later.

This would probably stop the "evil" from being able to kill anyone else since my death would be an "un-resolved issue"... and that seems to stop everything. This would be a final act of kindness... since I'm on death row I probably wasn't such a nice guy... unless I was framed for being so nice... and then this would just add to my niceness by alleviating the evil video from killing any more people.

Best line ever in a movie...
Originally Posted by Eyes
I would watch the fictional movie from The Ring, since I would die before the 7-day time limit I would be able to cheat death... in a way.
Dude, I did not read your post before I posted... not trying to steal your originality...

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I would pick the Lord Of The Rings, all of them....if that counts.

If not, then..........ummm, hmmm.......Pulp Fiction

Suspect's Reviews

Which ever movie has the longest running time.

damn i'd have to go with

The Thin Red Line as my final film

I liked the earlier response of The Princess Bride. If you're gunna go, you should go with a smile. And for that reason, I might also pick Mrs. Doubtfire.... one of my favorites.

Chaotic Neutral
This is a great topic. I'm laughing at the two who want to cheat death by watching the video from The Ring.
For me the quick answer is Harold and Maude since it seems to put this life/death crap in perspective, but I reserve the right to change my mind.

Originally Posted by IsItDeadInside
Dude, I did not read your post before I posted... not trying to steal your originality...
It's alright man .

Originally Posted by AmandaSparks
This is a great topic. I'm laughing at the two who want to cheat death by watching the video from The Ring.
if you know you're going to die, may as well try to cheat death.

Where have you been eyes? I have missed you

You ready? You look ready.
I'd have to say The Hunt For Red October. It's my favorite Tom Clancy/Jack Ryan movie and it's also my favorite submarine movie, even though some stuff was just impossible.

Second choice would have to be The Rock because I just love that movie.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza