New site traffic record

Tools    

Unsurprisingly, the IMDB closing announcement has led to an all-time high in pageviews this month, as of sometime last night. And the old mark came in a month that was three days longer!

Thanks everyone.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
CONGRATS!!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Out of curiosity, how many registrations since the announcement? Just seems like a handful to me - maybe imdb boaties just talk under wet cement. Or are you talking about all over traffic, Yods, including guests reading?

Out of curiosity, how many registrations since the announcement? Just seems like a handful to me - maybe imdb boaties just talk under wet cement. Or are you talking about all over traffic, Yods, including guests reading?
I'm just talking pageviews, not registrations. Registrations are double the previous month, but it's nowhere near a record. But that's simply because, at various points in the site's history, we've been flooded by spambot registrations. Very few actually "get through" and spam, but they throw off the numbers.

All that said, on every forum, the number of people who post is always way lower than the number of people who register, and the difference is even more dramatic when considering those who post with any regularity. You'll get hundreds and hundreds of signups to "find" one regular.

Out of interest how much of that traffic was solely down to Dani?

Dude, for an Irishman you sure seem to have missed out on the fact I kissed the blarney stone.

Dude, for an Irishman you sure seem to have missed out on the fact I kissed the blarney stone.
Kissed it?? I'd presumed you swallowed the bloody thing

Right, for that you're taking me on a pub crawl.

A system of cells interlinked
And...saw this coming! I thought we might miss it, this being February and all, but alas... record broken!

Right, for that you're taking me on a pub crawl.
Fair dinkum - you crawl, I'll walk

Fair dinkum - you crawl, I'll walk
2 of your warm beers I probably would be crawling.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I've kissed the same stone that @Dani8 kissed....it's like we kissed.....each other.....

Suspect's Reviews

I've kissed the same stone that @Dani8 kissed....it's like we kissed.....each other.....
LOL. That's so romantic, TUS.