The MoFo Avatar Thread

Tools    

i don't suppose someone could find me a hooters avatar, with the owl and all?

Originally Posted by Eyes
i don't suppose someone could find me a hooters avatar, with the owl and all?
Here's the best I could do...

...hope you like them.

If Its Got Large Pointy Teeth, RUN!
I placed my avatar onto PS2Elements, croppped and resized etc. And now I've got a friendly Alien as an avatar.

Okely Dokely, I need someone's opinion on my avatar situation. Should I keep my current one or go with one of these bad boys:
Attached Images

I like it.You should keep it
Any chance you could find one of the twins from the matrix reloaded

the only hayward man will ever need
Originally Posted by lor83b
I know! You're thinking how many are there.
keep supplying the avatars - they be good
"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I felt like destroying something beautiful." - Tyler Durden

The Adventure Starts Here!
I finally changed my avatar from Weird Al to something even weirder.
But, it doesn't move or anything.

Then again, considering what it might DO if it moved, maybe that's a good thing.

Originally Posted by Austruck
I finally changed my avatar from Weird Al to something even weirder.
Nice one nice to see you around

The Adventure Starts Here!
Hey, I just realized that, since the last time I was hanging around here, the little popcorn buckets next to our names have entirely different functions. They're not for our favorite movies lists. Now they signal whether or not we're online.

Wow, cool. How did I not notice this earlier? (Don't answer that.)

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Morning.
With me being totally useless with photoshop and stuff like that im after a bit of .Gif charity work, so if anyone's up for helping me out then basically, you'll need to download this (or enough so you can view the first 60secs or so)

http://www.ashtel.net/dj_daley/ghosttown.wmv

Anyways, 20 seconds in, bottom left hand corner there will be a bloke wearing a ginger wig, looking at the camera jogging on the spot.... i really need this as an animated avatar for a clubbing site i frequent. Max size it can be is 120 x 120 pixels or 97.7kb whichever is easiest to do.

Muchos thanx for any help i get, and im sure i'll remember whoever helps me out at christmas.

the only hayward man will ever need
Originally Posted by Garrett
Just made:
how did you make that?

Don't know if this is the place for this, but could someone resize this pic...
http://www.movieforums.com/community...tid=4958&stc=1
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	shins.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	4958  

Thanks.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Hmmmmmmm, artsy.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

A system of cells interlinked
In addition to Tacitus' smooth links for resizing, I have had good luck with this site as well...

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Sedai
In addition to Tacitus' smooth links for resizing, I have had good luck with this site as well...
Same site as I use for gifs.