The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

MovieForums Extra
Originally Posted by Hondo333
I had my senior Ball (Prom) the other day, so if anyone cares here are a few pics,
Hondo....you are a cutie patootie!!!! So suave......

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by birdygyrl
Hondo, you're very handsome.

I had my senior Ball (Prom) the other day, so if anyone cares here are a few pics,
Don't let anyone give you **** for your babyface appearance, when you're older, you'll still be bagging the young kitty's.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LTwedge
I'm not prejudice! I was just commenting!
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by birdygyrl
Originally Posted by Aniko
Hondo, you're very handsome.
... awwww, shucks...... ....... Thanks,

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Don't let anyone give you **** for your babyface appearance, when you're older, you'll still be bagging the young kitty's.
But i wanna bag the kittys now, ,

But i wanna bag the kittys now,
Don't we all.

I've never worn a dinner jacket in my life, and there aren't any recent pictures of me, so I'll post one of me at my cousins wedding in '86, aged 17.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	tk5.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	2691  

MovieForums Extra
Originally Posted by Naisy
IM still nothin special my most recent piccy

Not true.....I'd say you look quite lethal.....is that a sword in your hand?
The black makes you look "Neo-like" (and that's not an insult).

PS....you are a handsome devil...

A system of cells interlinked
Hi Naisy

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by 7thson
Here are some Links to my Stepdaughters site, If you care to go through it you will find pics of me and my family among other things. Don't read too much You may find out dysfunctional we are hehe .

http://www.livejournal.com/~tho_thexy/
Think i found you. But found the search thing a bit confusing, and didn't get a chance to see any functioning dysfunctionalness

Originally Posted by bluebottle
Down with prejudice against redheads!
I just found out my aussie grandad, who i take after physically, was ginger-haired, and i never knew. He hid it by being all white-haired whenever i saw him. Cheater.

*sniff*

Our Naisy is all growed up. He's so dashing now, breaking hearts I'm sure.

Originally Posted by Golgot
Think i found you. But found the search thing a bit confusing, and didn't get a chance to see any functioning dysfunctionalness

HAHA, I assure you it is there, I think the first link is just a recent photo journal. The 2nd link is a more personal site where my stepdaughter Kari keeps a blog of her perceptions of the family among many other things.

After wading through the pics on the first site you probably didnt dare venture to the 2nd, which is understandable...........buuuuuuuuttttttt just in case here is the link again to the more informational site.

http://www.kazz.tk/

If you click the link on the right hand side that says "female", then click the link that says "People in my life." You will see us in our whole dysfuntionalness glory.

Or if you just skip it all together I wouldnt blame you ...HAHA. Actually I am just really proud of Kari's site, she did a great job. Thanks for even checking them out.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
How about this?

And tell the kid you love her. Jeez...
Hey that is a copyrighted picture I did not give written permission for it to be poseted ...haha and I love all my kids more than anything else in this world. Still adjusting to the stepdad role, guess I need some help. Oh well thanks for checking out the site.

Thanks guys, Ill try and stick around now, athough full on, full time work has hindered my times I can get on and my energy when im free, but for now, im back...and ready to catch up with my old Bud's....love you guys

You ready? You look ready.
Hey guys. This is the newest picture of me I could find. It's kind of big so just click here to see me.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by John McClane
This is the newest picture of me I could find.
The link doesn't seem to work.
Hotlinking is not allowed for our FREE Accounts.
Anyway, here's another pic of me, this time as Jesus on Palm Sunday some 30 years ago.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	palm.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	398.7 KB
ID:	2713