What "all-time great" movies did you think were boring.

Tools    

The first time I watched Deer Hunter it was a test of endurance - that wedding lasted almost as long as a real one. When I watched it again I knew what I was letting myself in for and thought it was great.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I probably need to watch it again but I thought Citizen Kane was an absolute snorefest. Another one I wasn't crazy about was Seven Samurai. I'd probably like it a lot more if I'd seen an English dub of it since I hate reading subtitles and SS is over three friggin hours long.

Another one I wasn't crazy about was Seven Samurai. I'd probably like it a lot more if I'd seen an English dub of it since I hate reading subtitles and.....

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I have NEVER been able to watch "Once Upon a Time in America", without literally dying of boredom or falling asleep. I have NEVER finished it.

There are some movies that are really good up to a certain point, then they get boring as hell..

I like "A Nightmare before Christmas" up to the point where Jack decides to go deliver Christmas presents then it gets toooo boring... I never finish it.

I know there are many other films like this but I can't think of any at the moment.

I like "A Nightmare before Christmas" up to the point where Jack decides to go deliver Christmas presents then it gets toooo boring... I never finish it.
One of my favorite scenes is when Jack is shot from the sky and then falls into the arms of an angel statue in a cemetery. The camers circles Jack from all angles as he laments the mess he has made of Christmas. Beautiful scene.

Goodfellas. Martin Scorsese in general... :-/

There are some movies that are really good up to a certain point, then they get boring as hell..

I know there are many other films like this but I can't think of any at the moment.
Never understood the Nightmare before Christmas love...although I do love some of Burton's films, especially Edward Scissorhands, Pee Wee's Big Adventure and Beetlejuice.