Marvel's Venom in the Works

Tools    

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

If we are documenting the process. Not much to see.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
According to the Collider Heroes podcast, Tom Holland is making a cameo but just as Peter Parker and not in the Spidey suit.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/venom-ge...ot-spider-man/

This might just do nobody any good.
It’s pretty hilarious to think that Tom Hardy’s Eddie Brock would project his insecurities and anger on a kid like Holland.

This isn't going to be attached to the MCU which means Tom Hardy's Venom won't be going up against Tom Holland's Spider-Man.

New in is that Sony are apparently making their own MCU using the licenses they still own... namely X-Men... and of course Venom. Venom is going to be the first of a series they're calling the Sony Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Sony also still own all rights to Spider-Man (they've basically only loaned Spidey to the official MCU), and they own all the rights to all of Spider-Man's enemies... meaning there will probably be yet another version of Spider-Man in the works.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Finally, this decade gets it own version of Spawn.
I can't tell if that's an insult or not. Although, coincidentally, a new Spawn film is set to come out from Blumhouse soon.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
At this rate, it's looking like an insult to Spawn.
I don't think it looks that bad. At worst, I think it looks like it could be a sentimental, overtly flashy, superficial kind-of movie. But that's worst case scenario. I don't think it looks like it will be as bad as Spawn was.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
At this rate, it's looking like an insult to Spawn.
While I'm not expecting much, I'm pretty confident it will not reach the depths of hell that Spawn fell to. Besides, Gods of Egypt already exists.

*EDIT*
hrm. I think I misread your post earlier this morning on the phone. Still, I guess my reply fits.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
While I'm not expecting much, I'm pretty confident it will not reach the depths of hell that Spawn fell to. Besides, Gods of Egypt already exists.

*EDIT*
hrm. I think I misread your post earlier this morning on the phone. Still, I guess my reply fits.
Gods of Egypt is GRRRRRREAT.