Wall.e

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Isn't there already a robot movie?
Dang! Well if that;s the case;

about Reservoir Dogs: Isn't there already a movie with people robbing and killing?

Yes, but at least those movies kick ass.
but wait, Didn't you hear? Wall-E is gunna be Bonnie and Clyde.... for the next generation!

now, no word yet but apparently Woody from Toy Story is going to be Mr. Orange..

This just screams "OSCAHS!"

Lets put a smile on that block
Isn't there already a robot movie?
OH GOD, he's right! Someone should phone Pixar. Boy are they gonna be embarrassed! I'm not doing it though. Nope. One of you guys can. I called Lucas Films the other day about that new Indiana Jones film they’re making, apparently there's THREE of them already! They were NOT happy.

Stuck in the middle with you.
Don't forget Indie was a franchise that had the same character so it's ok. I'm not applying that pixar isn't being original it's just that there's already another animated robot flick, that's not that old.

Don't forget Indie was a franchise that had the same character so it's ok. I'm not applying that pixar isn't being original it's just that there's already another animated robot flick, that's not that old.
I still don't see your point. Are you referring to Robot's? It's in the same genre but that's about where the similarities stop.

Stuck in the middle with you.
I wasn't trying to make a point, my 1st post was actually just a question. I know there;s Robots and Short Curcuit. I'm not trying to prove a point.

I wasn't trying to make a point, my 1st post was actually just a question. I know there;s Robots and Short Curcuit. I'm not trying to prove a point.
What's your point?

Best. Post. Ever.

E-drama!!! Oh noes!

Well i have seen the trailer and can not wait for it to come out!!! Im a sucker for super cute things, and this my e-people is super cute!

That 2nd one is so cute! This movie looks amazing!

My 3 year old niece saw the trailer for this the other day and went into a trance in front of the screen... later on she was pointing at the lug nuts on my Jeep saying Wall.e... so I may try to take her. She will sit all the way through movies that catch her attention but hasn't seen one on the big screen yet...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)